Three

They entered the castle and Dash was asking so many questions. Rainbow's friends all stared at her as their husbands or boyfriend's walked in and stood next to their wife or girlfriend's chairs.

Rainbow sat down at her throne and smiled an embarrassing smile.

"Ok. Who's going and who's staying?" Dash asked impatiently.

"We're all are, Rainbow Dash." Rarity snorted. She and Twilight rubbed her swollen bellies.

"Excuse me for being curious. How are Winnie and  Applewing and , AJ?" Rainbow asked curiously.

"Good. How are you feeling?" AJ asked hinting to the secret I had held in for a little bit.

"Great well we should find out where we are going then." Rainbow said.

Twilight horn glowed and all of our cutie m arks swirled around the map. Suddenly they stopped.

"Alright looks like we are splitting up by partners. AJ and Niku, Appleloosa. Cheese and Pinkie, Vanhoover. Rainbow and Soarin', Cloudsdale. Rarity and Spike, Canterlot. Fluttershy and Big Mac, Baltimare. Flash and I are going to Crystal Empire. Let's move ponies." Twilight said slowly standing up.

"Wait I thought we were all going somewhere together?" Soarin' asked.

"Well we're not so suck it up." Rarity snapped.

"Its Winnie's birthday tomorrow. I cant miss it. Especially with all the time I've already missed."Niku responded.

"Too bad!" Rarity rolled her eyes.

Twilight let out a loud bellow. "Owwwwwww!"

"Now!" Flash yelled grabbing her hoof.

"Now!" Twilight yelled.

Flash looked at everyone in the room as if hell rained down upon him.

"Holy Celestia! She's giving birth!" Fluttershy yelled.

The doctor ran in and rolled her into the delivery room. After hours of hard labor a beautiful colt was born. He had the yellow like Flash's body, Twilight's blue mane with yellow and pink stripes, one white ear and white hooves.

Twilight was passed out. There was no possible way she was going to the Crystal Empire just yet.

"Flash we go to go, but we are so proud of you. You might want to consider going now too. We are all so sorry we have to leave like this." Fluttershy explained.

" I understand. Let me wake them." Flash responded. "Honey we got to go. Let's take you to the trains. You can rest on the train."

Twilight woke up and grabbed the colt putting it in the stroller.

"Hun? What are we gonna name him?" Flash smiled.

"Can we think about that later?" She sighed sleepily.

With that they all got on the train and left for their destinations.