Fourteen

Two weeks later:

A knock came on the door, that scared Rainbow to pieces.

"Preggo Sauce! Answer the door!" A voice yelled out.

"Stop calling me that!" Dash slowly got up waddling toward the front door.

She pulled open the door and was a little relieved to see who she saw. He gave her a small smile as she returned it with a slightly bigger one.

"Hey." She smiled.

"Hi." He stepped closer.

"Dash? Who's at the door?" A feminine voice came closer.

"Nobody, Mary." Dash lied. "I'm going for a walk."

"Be careful." Mary yelled out again.

"Bye, Mary." Dash closed the door, motioning for the visitor to follow her on an adventurous walk.

They walked down a ways and found themselves sitting on a blanket by the bank of the river listening to the ripples and waves of the flowing water.

"Dash." He got her attention. "I--"

"I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I wasn't and I felt suffocated. I love you and I only want to be with you. You and our foals. I love you so much. Can you ever forgive me?" She interrupted.

"For ripping my heart out and smashing it to pieces."

"I knew it was a long shot. I just I miss you and I love you so much it makes me crazy and--" She rambled.

He pulled her as close as he could and kiss her with a ferocity that no one else could muster. She pulled him closer and kissed him harder. Both of their faces then jolted with a surprise.

"Did you feel that?" She asked.

"That was a major kick. You okay?" He asked a little concerned.

"I'm fine. They've never kicked together like that." She smiled. "We've missed you."

"I've missed you too."

"I love you. Will you marry me?" She beamed.

"Let me think." He pretended to think.

"Soarin'!" She gently hit him.

"Yes. Yes. A thousand times yes." He kissed her furiously. "I love you, Rainbow Dash."

"You are my universe, Soarin'." She kissed down his neck and body. " I love you. And I'm gonna show you by how much."

That afternoon, down by the river bank was a time of pure love magic and passion. Nothing was as good as this was.

The fly home was tough, but worth it. Dash came home to find everything just like she had left it. Both Soarin and Rainbow were shocked as everything was perfectly in place. Dash picked up the ring off the counter and placed it where it belonged, on her.

"Welcome, Home."

"Home." She let out a small smile and a relieved sigh.