Sixteen

The sun rose up blaring the rays into the bedroom. Soarin walked in with breakfast and placed a kiss on his sleeping beauty.

"Goodmorning." She smiled at his touch.

"Morning my love." He placed the tray next to her. "Made you hay and eggs."

"What did you do?" She questioned.

Then something smashed down the stairs. "Oops!" A High pitched voice said.

"You did not." She glared at him.

"I did." He rubbed his hooves together shyly.

"You're lucky I love you or you'd be dead. The sun literally just got up." Dash sat up, rubbing her eyes gently.

"Cmon babe. They just wanted to spend sometime with you before the foals are born. I made you breakfast and laid out an emergency bag and everything so you could spend the day with them." Soarin smiles hoping that'd get her to go.

"Honey, I'm fat. I can't get up by myself. I just wanted a peaceful day today and I need to start planning the wedding. Yah, you know the big event that comes after these two come shooting out of me." She rolled her eyes munching into the eggs and hay.

"Please. They want to spend time with you." Soarin stuck his lower lip out to her.

She looked up at him and finished eating. Sticking her hooves out for help, she kissed him lightly on the mussel.

"Alright give me the emergency bag." She prepared herself for the extra weight in her back but found it to be pretty light.

Waddling down the stairs she smiled at her friends who were all smiling up at her.

"Rainbow, my dear." Rarity smiled grabbing Dash's hoof.

"Hey Rarity." Rainbows voice croaked.

"Eek! I can't wait for today I have planned the best day ever!" Pinkie jumped up and down.

"Well we better get going if we are gonna get a good spot at the beach." Twilight reminded checking her list. Usual Twilight.

Fluttershy and Rarity walked alongside Dash as Twilight and Pinkie were talking about the day ahead.

"Rarity can I speak with Dash alone please." Applejack spoke up.

"Certainly darling." Rarity dragged Fluttershy up to walk with Pinkie.

Dash sighed and turned to her friend. They exchanged smiles and enjoyed the peace for a moment.

"Dash... I gotta tell you somethin that no one else knows. But you gotta keep it a secret ya hear." Dash nodded. "Niku left me last night." She teared up.

"Son of a... I'm gonna rip him apart." Dash stomped her hooves.

"No. Don't. It's not his fault he cheated on me. I already ripped a new one to his mistress." AJ Clenched her teeth together.

Dash gave AJ a side hug and told a quick joke, making them both laugh really hard.

"Rainbow?" Twilight waved Dash over.

Dash waddled over, smiling along. Twilight wrapped a wing around Dash's shoulders and walked alongside her.

"You don't look too good. What's wrong?" She asked.

"Just getting used to being slow."

"You are almost done, right?" Twilight continued to question.

"Four more weeks. Ready to be done." Dash drooped her shoulders a bit.

As they reached the lake, Dash was the first one to see something she hoped the others wouldn't see.

"Hey let's go get some food. I'm hungry." She lied.

"Come on Dash. It's beautiful out let's enjoy the sun." Pinkie jumped.

"Yes, darling, we can sun bathe out here, then go swimming." Rarity chimed in.

"Why do you wanna leave so bad, Sugar?" AJ asked.

"I'm not feeling the beach today." Rainbow lied again.

"Rainbow... let's just have some fun today." Fluttershy pulled Rainbow along.

They all turned around to see what Dash feared they would see.

Niku and Big Mac. Kissing.

"Mac?" Fluttershy teared up.

"Wait a second... I thought Niku cheated on me with the pony next door." AJ rubbed her head with her hoof, still very confused.

"Big Mac is Gay!" Fluttershy yelled.