Nineteen

She was broken. For a moment there he was. Her almost Prince Charming. As Discord let those words slip for his mouth she fell to the floor, crying.

"Rainbow, baby. Look at me." Soarin begged trying to pull her up.

"He was here. He was here and he held me." She mumbled to herself.

Discord stepped forward and tapped Soarin on the shoulder. Soarin turned upward and glared at him. "I'm sorry to cause any issues but I was trying to get through to Rarity before I came here and I guess my powers glitched and I had to make a convincing argument that I was actually him."

"Get out. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Soarin yelled.

With that he was gone and Soarin was left with a broken down pregnant Dash.

"Rainbow sweetie. He's gone. He can't hurt us." Soarin whispered in her ear calming her down.

4 weeks later.

It hurt her. To know that she could've had something that she lost only for it to be ripped away again. It was the love of her life that brought her back to being herself. That and knowing that all this pain wasnt going to help her or her unborn fillies.

Discord wanted to come by to ask for their blessing to propose to Fluttershy. He didn't ask because he saw the trauma the group as a whole went through previously. But he hadn't come back at all so things were getting better.

Soarin rubbed his wing against his fiancés and kissed her shoulder waking her up ever so slowly.

"Hey sweetie. How you doing today?" He whispered as the sun began to rise.

"I'm better. But so uncomfortable. I barely slept. By the way thanks for waking me when I had finally found the tiniest bit of comfort." Rainbow rolled her eyes turning herself over to face away from him.

"Well get up we have an early doctors appointment today." Soarin bounced out of bed.

"No." She pushed her pillow against her head.

"Come on baby. Lets go see our foals. Might be the last time we see them before we get to hold them for real." He pulled the blanket off with his teeth.

"I'm a week late and don't want to do anything, plus I can't fly anymore. Remember last night, I could barely take off. And that's the easiest part." Dash slowly sat up.

"Mmm. Well maybe if we go they could help us get the foals out so we can fly them home soon." Soarin smiled.

Rainbow rolled her eyes and rocked herself off the bed, with Soarin's help of course. The flying car flew in front of the door and helped get Rainbow inside.

"I don't see why your so optimistic about this." Dash sighed.

"I'm optimistic because soon we'll have our foals here. Then we can raise them together married."

"Married? Who said anything about getting married?" Dash jumped a little.

"Honey, we are engaged so soon we should get married otherwise how will we be committed to one another."

"I think the foals are enough. Don't you think?"

"No, Dash. I asked you to marry me first and you said yes. That was before you knew you were pregnant. Or did you know and only say yes because you were pregnant." Soarin speculated

"I swear I'm not the filly in this relationship." Dash rolled her eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Soarin was thourghly offended.

"I didn't know I was pregnant until a week after I said yes cause I love you. I always have. The reason I hurt so much when a thunder lane came by is because I finally had him back. He was always one of my friends who, yes i ended up dating, but when I met you...." Dash started to tear up. "I loved you from that moment on."

Soarin leapt onto her and started passionately kissing her muscle and every body part possible. That is until they got to their destination.

"Rainbow Dash!" The nurse spoke clearly.

They were settled in like normal and the doctor had just come in with the results.

"I'm sorry, Rainbow. It looks like you are only 70% effaced. You are moving along smoothly but aren't ready yet. There are some home remedies that you could try and we can meet again next week if you haven't delivered yet." The doctor frowned a little, handing over the flyer.

Peachy. Just peachy. Rainbow was pregnant until the foals were ready. Can they be done yet? I mean come on. It should take this long to have foals. Right?

Many days later....

"Soarin!" Dash yelled.

"Yes honey." He came flying up the stairs.

She laid on her side with her wings sprawled out on the bed and she smirked at her husband to be. "Fly to me, baby. Come fly to me." She purred seductively.

He came and hovered himself over her. Kissing every part of her possible. It was then he knew that she was playing him.

"Nope. Nuhuh I ain't doing this."He jumped off the bed.

"It's been four days. I'm 11 daYs overdue and I'm miserable. Please sweetie do this for me." She cried.

"Honey don't cry." He came a held her close to his body.

"It's these damn hormones, they're out of control ever since that car ride to the doctors." She purred a bit.

Suddenly there was a click on the front door. Soarin grabbed his bat and slowly trotted into the living room.

The lights came on and the room erupted in cheers. "Surprise!" They all yelled.

Pinkie jumped up and down as the banner behind her read 'Happy Birthday Rainbow Dash!'

Rainbow Dash let out a gasp as she felt something wet splash down her legs. Soarin looked down at his bride to be and smiled.

"Oh my god. My water just broke." Dash gasped.

"What did you say?" Soarins faces dropped.

"My water just broke." She spoke up. Letting everyone in the room know.