Eighteen

"Thunderlane?" She asked.

"Is there anyone else here?" He smirked.

"What are you doing here?" She asked closing the door behind her.

"I missed seeing you." He stepped closer to her.

"The last time I saw you was when the air ballon took you off to some far away land. I was told your ballon crashed and you died. How did you make it out alive?" She stepped backwards with her hind on the door.

"I don't know. I woke up in a strange place where it was an alternate reality. I saw that you and I were together and that's when I knew I had to come home to you. But I see that you've moved on to bigger things." He emphasized bigger.

"I had to move on, Thunder." She stepped closer to him. "But I have missed you."

"Shall we pick up where we left off?" He smirked.

She shook her head. "No. I'm engaged and 8 months pregnant. I love Soarin. I can't, but we should grab some coffee tomorrow morning." Dash backed up again.

"Pregnant Fillies aren't supposed to have coffee." He smirked.

"Where'd you learn that?" She smiled.

"Rarity." He laughed a bit. Running his wing through his mane, made her blush a little. But she was in love with Soarin.

"She was never pregnant before Clarity." She was lost.

"Well get you decaf in the morning." He flew off.

Once upon a time, Rainbow Dash and Thunderlane met at a bar in Fillidephila. Later on he was seen again with Rarity holding onto his side. They dated for a long time, until Dash caught feelings for Thunder. He did too. After the horrid break up with Rarity, Rainbow and Thunder dated. They were in love, but a hit air ballon got loose with Thunderlane on it. He traveled all over even different dimensions at one point. Dash was told he died so she met Soarin and we all know the story after that. Love, lust, engagement, foals.

Rainbow woke up the next morning, praying Soarin wouldn't question about last night. She had to admit that seeing Thunderlane was like seeing a ghost. It brought up old feelings, but in the end she loves Soarin.

"Good morning, my love." He kissed her neck and trailed down to her bulging stomach. "Three more weeks." He whispered to her stomach.

She hummed in enjoyment of being in her loved ones arms, but couldn't stop thinking about Thunderlane being alive. She rolled herself off the bed and got herself ready for her decaf coffee meet up.

"Where you going so quick?" Soarin picked up his beautiful fiancé.

"I have a coffee meet up with an old friend." She smiled and kissed his mussle.

"Coffee meet ups usually mean a date. Should I be worried? Who are you meeting?" Soarin set her down being very skeptical.

"Thunderlane." She admitted.

Soarin stared dumbfounded at her. "He's dead, Rainbow."

"No he came by to the door last night." She pointed to the door.

" I need to call the doctor. He's dead, baby." He cupped her mussle.

"I'm not lying or making this up. He came by and takes with me. I'm having coffee with him right now." She said shaking.

A knock came on the door. Dash opened the door frustrated.

"What do you want Discord?" She hissed.

"Well that's no way to welcome a guest." Discord pushed the door open and let himself in.

"Hello, Discord. How are you? What do you want, Discord?" She said sarcastically.

" A little better, but you welcomed Thunderlane better." Discord smirked sipping his tea.

"See, Soarin, even Discord knows he was here." Dash motioned to Discord.

"No. He wasn't. That was me." Discord smiled.