Fifteen

6weeks later:

"So obviously you were with Bucky. What happened there?" Soarin asked Dash as they lounged on the couch discussing random things.

"Of all things you decide to ask that. Bucky is basically my brother. Additionally, he is getting remarried to Mary once their foal can walk down the aisle as their ring bearer." Dash explained.

"So nothing happened?" He was still skeptical.

"No. Well not true." Dash sighed.

"What?!?"

"That night, I was planning on coming home then, but the wind fought against me and I ended up spraining my wing and had to be in the town of equal for those two weeks." She looked down to the floor.

"Oh thank god. I thought you were gonna say you slept with him." Soarin let out a breath.

"You really think I would hurt you like that to be with Bucky." Rainbow asked shyly.

"You skipped 7 towns over. Kinda." Soarin admitted.

"Am I really that bad of a pony?" Dash started to tear up, still staring at the floor. Her heart was breaking. She thought he thought she was a horrible pony. She placed her hooves on her stomach protectively and sat up. She didn't take her eyes off the ground for she knew she'd break if she looked him in the eyes. "I know I hurt you, but I'll always love you with all my heart. I've apologized so much and now I'm hearing that you think I would just jump to the next Colt when we broke up. That's kinda insulting and makes me wonder if you think I'll do that again."

"I don't know, will you?" Soarin smirked not knowing this was actually hurting Rainbow's feelings.

"Really?" She finally looked up.

It's then he saw her red puff eyes and her sad purple eyes coated in tears. He immediately regretted ever saying that. He immediately wish he'd never spoken at all and just picked up that she was hurt.

"I'm gonna go to bed." She waddled back and forth trying to sit up. Soarin grabbed her hoof and pulled her up. "Goodnight Soarin'." She kissed him on the cheek goodnight.

"Dash wait." He insisted.

She just kept waddling to their room. He turned off all the lights and also made his way to their room.

"Rainbow, honey..." he sighed.

"So you thought I cheated on you." Rainbow sniffled as she stared at the floor next to her side of the bed.

"No." He reassured her rubbing her back lightly.

"You literally just said you were concerned I did." Dash sat staring at him sideways.

"No! Honey, I was joking. I'm sorry. Please forgive me." He scooted closer.

"I am 34 weeks along with our twins. I really messed up. I love you so much, but I can hardly do anything. I cant stand up by myself and I can't leave the house unless we are going to Ponyville and back. Do you understand that those jokes make me feel bad, I joke never betray you like that and I still beat myself up for leaving you that night. I wanted to return immediately, but I couldn't do it. I just wish you understood." Dash rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry, okay. I didn't mean to upset you. Please look at me." Soarin apologized. She rolled over slowly and looked him in the sorrowful eyes he was giving her. "I love you, Rainbow Dash." He kissed the top of her mussle.

She gave a smile and kissed him back. "I love you more." They drifted off to sleep holding each other dreaming of their foals and their futures.