Preference - Request "You get into a fight"

You ignored the doorbell ringing. You ignored the ticking against your window. You ignored the countless calls, texts and apps Isaac had tried to send you. You didn't want to see him. You didn't want to hear him and you for sure didn't want to be the one to say sorry for ignoring him while he totally deserved it. You understood that Isaac's pack was important, but yesterday had been your birthday and you had not heard anything of him. 

"Do you hear me when I yell?" Isaac raised his voice, clearly sitting on the windowsill in front of your room. "I know that I've been a horrible best friend and I know that it was your birthday yesterday..." He took a deep breath. "I should have called and texted and sent apps and I should have been here with balloons and garlands." He paused for a moment again. "It's just, people were dying and Scott and I were trying to prevent that, and failed hopelessly and I didn't really have time to sit down and send you a message, but..." He knocked on the window again. "I've bought a few boxes of chocolate, some romantic comedies and the entire Gilmore Girls DVD box, so can you please let me in and forgive me?"

You stood up from your bed and with a sigh you opened the window to let him in. "But only because you bought me the entire Gilmore Girls DVD box." You smiled and Isaac smiled back at you.

"Happy belated birthday."