Isaac Lahey - "Is there a reason you're naked in my bed?" (NSFW)

You took a deep breath and slowly you started to unbutton your shirt. You took off your pants, unclasped your bra and eventually you also placed your briefs on the chair behind Isaac's desk.

He had left the house a few hours ago, mumbling something about Scott needing help and telling you that his room was your room and that there was some food in the fridge if you wanted to.

You had learned months ago already that protesting, asking him to stay or telling him that Scott and Stiles should learn how to solve their own problems was pointless and wouldn't get you anywhere.

Isaac loved you. He had not said it with too many words, but you had seen it in his eyes. When he thought you weren't looking, he had been staring at you non-stop.

You shivered and eventually you decided to crawl under his warm blanket. When you placed your head on his pillow you closed your eyes and enjoyed being surrounded by his smell.

"(Y/N), I'm home!" Isaac turned the light on and his eyes widened when he saw you sitting up in his bed and all your clothes on the chair. "Is there a reason you're naked in my bed?" He swallowed a few times and his cheeks blushed until they were redder than the reddest tomato you had ever seen.

"I wanted to surprise you and..." You dropped the blanket and you saw his eyes automatically staring at your chest. "I know you're not that good with words, so I hoped that maybe you wanted to show me how much you love me?" You stood up and Isaac's glance lowered. "But if you don't want to, I can put my clothes back on, of course."

"No!" Isaac hurried to interrupt you and he reluctantly placed his hands on your naked shoulders. "I mean..." He swallowed a few times and licked his dry lips. "Are you sure you want this?"

You nodded and you placed your hands on his chest. "Do you think I would have waited for you in your bed, naked, if I wouldn't have wanted this?" You pressed your lips to his and Isaac hurried to open the button of his jeans.

"So, does this say something about how much I love you?" He dropped his pants and your eyes stared at the growing bulge in his boxershort.

"It's a great start."