Request - Isaac Lahey "Not Losing You"

"No..." Isaac froze when he saw your lifeless body surrounded by a puddle of blood. "No, no, no..." He shook his head, his heart started racing in his chest and blood was rushing through his veins.

You were the only good thing from his human life he had kept. You were the only one who had been too important to give up. You were the only one worth protecting against the countless of enemies he all of a sudden had. You had been the one being there for him when he had been human and you were the one being there for him now he was a werewolf.

"(Y/N)!" He screamed your name and he started running. He only needed a few big steps to stand next to you and he kneeled down, the back of his hand reluctantly touching your cheek.

Your skin was still feeling warm and your heart was still beating. On your arm you had a huge bite wound and your stomach was covered in scratches. You had your eyes closed and for a moment Isaac didn't know what to do.

Who had attacked you? Who had bitten you? Had it been an Alpha and would you either die or become a werewolf like him? Had it been a Beta or an Omega or maybe even a real wolf and did you need a hospital?

Your entire body started shaking and trembling. Your arms started moving and hitting. Your legs started curling and kicking. Your head bounced on the muddy bloody ground.

"No! Don't die! Please! Don't die on me! Don't leave me alone!" Isaac wanted to touch you, but he was also afraid to hurt you even more. He was even more afraid that not doing anything would mean he would lose you forever. While you were still kicking and hitting, trembling and shaking, Isaac wrapped his arms around your body and lifted you up. He stretched his knees and he ignored his own pain. As fast as he could he started running.

Your heart kept on beating in your chest and eventually your entire body calmed down. All of a sudden all your muscles relaxed and your breathing slowed down.

Isaac didn't stop running while he kept on listening to your heartbeat. He counted out loud to keep himself as calm as possible until he finally reached the hospital. Without thinking about it he ran through the door. "Melissa!"

"What happened?" Melissa's eyes widened when she saw your lifeless body in the werewolf's arms. She knew how much you meant to Isaac. She had cooked you dinner more times than she could count and she had acted as if she had not noticed you staying over for the night to keep Isaac from having bad dreams.

"I...I don't know..." Isaac shook his head and Melissa lead him to an empty room. "She has wounds on her stomach and a bite mark on her arm, but I don't know if an Alpha bit her..."

"Call Scott." Melissa was clearly more used to crisis situations than Isaac was and she helped Isaac to place you on the empty bed. "We need to know how long we can wait before we get her to the emergency."

Isaac nodded, but before he could take his phone to call Scott you opened your eyes and took a deep breath. "(Y/N)?" Isaac placed his hand on your arm and you looked up into his beautiful bright eyes. "Who bit you?" He knew he should actually ask you how you were feeling, but somehow this question seemed way more important right now.

"Aiden and Ethan..." You groaned and tried to push yourself up, but Isaac placed a hand on your chest to keep you from doing so. "Will I be like you now?" You breathed heavily and Isaac pressed a soft kiss on your forehead.

"Yeah, I hope so."