Request - Isaac Lahey "Fight like a woman"

"Are you here to fight with us or against us?" Your father had one hand on his crutch while the other hand rested in your neck. "It's your choice, but I'd suggest to choose wisely." Deucalion grinned, but you rolled your eyes.

"Is your plan still to kill teenagers?" You cocked your head and stared at the chaos in Derek's loft.

One of his young betas was fighting with Kali, who used not only the claws of her hands, but also the claws on her toes to scratch him wherever she could. He had golden hair and piercing blue eyes.

"I have to admit that the fact they are teenagers complicates the matter." Your father agreed and you took a deep breath. "But what has to be done has to be done."

You shook your head and you watched Kali and the golden haired boy again.

Even though he was a relatively new werewolf he seemed to have a certain natural talent for fighting. Or maybe he simply had a much better motivation than your father and his pack had, which wasn't even that unlikely.

"You're so right, father." You smiled and then you threw yourself into the fight. You used your elbow to punch Kali's chest, while your feet made her trip over her own legs. "Watch and learn." You made eye contact with the handsome new werewolf and he nodded while a smirk spread across his face.

"Don't you think it's a little unfair to mingle in this fight?" Kali hissed between her teeth. She had the power of her entire pack and even with the two of you it would already been hard to defeat her. "You know I am not allowed to kill any of you." She moaned.

"I actually think it's highly unfair to fight teenagers so their own Alpha can kill them." You raised your eyebrows and exchanged another glance with the teenage boy fighting at your side. Your feet and hands kept moving and he used his entire body to help you as much as he could.

"Fine, fine..." Deucalion cleared his throat and moved his hand. "We will come back at a later time. When my daughter is not there to complicate things." He turned around and Kali stopped fighting.

She didn't look too amused and she shook her head while she stared at you. "You're not much like your father." She followed her leader out of the loft and you crossed your arms over your chest.

"I'm so glad I'm not." You smiled and you grabbed the golden boy's wrist. "I'm (Y/N) and you're very welcome, because I've just saved your life and I hope you know that."

"Isaac, Isaac Lahey and thanks." He scratched the back of his neck while he swallowed. He was still a little out of breath, but his bruised and scratched skin was slowly healing already. He had been lucky Kali had been ordered to hold back.

"Well, why don't you thank me by taking me out for dinner? Tonight? You can pick me up at seven and I promise that my father won't bite." You smiled brightly and you left Derek's loft too without waiting for his answer.

His heart had already given it away. "Yeah, sure, I'll be there..."