Request - Isaac Lahey "Letter to Paris"

Dear Isaac. Your pen wrote the words, but you stared at them and sighed. Those weren't the words you wanted to write, wanted to say. It sounded too strange, too distant. 

Hey Isaac. You grabbed a new piece of paper and bit your pen. You didn't know how to say this, how to write all of this down, how to find the right words or the wrong ones.
I know that I have promised you to stay safe. You sighed again, not knowing why you were doing this, why you were writing a letter to someone you were not going to see again.
I've tried to stay safe, I've really tried. You stared at the pile of papers on your desk. The dead-pool. Printed a thousand times, over and over again. Your name on it with a high number next to it.
I don't think I'm safe anymore. You stared at the papers again, your body was trembling and shaking and you stared out of the window. You were expecting someone to jump in, someone without a mouth, someone with a gun, someone who would need the money.
They will find me, Isaac. You wrote your next line, your words barely readable, your hands shaking, but you had to keep on writing, had to tell someone how you felt, how scared you were, how you knew for sure that you wouldn't survive this, wouldn't win this.
Scott and the others kept on repeating that no-one else would die, but you were here, all on your own, the fear running through your veins.
There are too many of them. You stared at the pile of papers again. Everyone in town would know about the list by now. Everyone in town would be after you, would be trying to get the money, the money they would get for killing you.
I can't win this, Isaac. You felt the tears rolling down your cheeks. One tear ended on the paper and you could see how the ink spread out on the page.
I know that you're far away and that you can't do anything for me. You tried to wipe the tears away, but you failed hopelessly, not knowing how to stop thinking about what would come.
I don't want you to do anything for me. You have done so much for me. You have loved me so much. You smiled through your tears, your head filled with memories, with his hand in yours, his lips on yours, his body pressed on yours.
I want you to do something for yourself. You swallowed and took a deep breathe before continuing writing.
I want you to be happy. Do the things you want to do. Follow your heart. Follow your dreams. Your hands were still trembling and you nodded towards the memory of Isaac in your head.
It's a good thing you're not here. You deserve to live forever. You paused for a moment and stared at the letter again. Maybe it was better for Isaac not to know that you were gone, that you had died, that you had been killed. You grabbed the paper and ripped it into a thousand small pieces.
"Be Happy, Isaac."