Isaac Lahey - "Come over here and make me."

"(Y/N)?" Isaac kept on knocking on the door of your room, but you didn't move, didn't stand up, didn't stop staring at the empty page on your computer screen. "(Y/N)? Can you please let me in?"

You raised your eyebrows and shook your head. You knew how this would end and where this would end, but this time you were determined to not give in, to not open that door, to not give him the chance to explain himself.

"I promise that it was not what you think!" Isaac raised his voice and you rolled your eyes. He always said that it was not what you thought it had been. He always came up with a lame excuse and you were always stupid enough to simply believe him.

You were done with it. You were done being nothing but a plaything he could come to whenever he had one minute of free time and was bored. You were done always coming in second or third or tenth, depending on whether or not you counted his group of friends as one.

"Please, (Y/N)! I can't live without you! I can't be without you!" He had stopped knocking on the door and his voice was cracking on every word.

You sighed. You pushed yourself up from your chair and unlocked your door. Without saying a word you walked back to your seat and tried to focus on your unmade homework again.

"(Y/N), you have to believe me." Isaac stepped in. He nervously let his hand go through his hair before he scratched the back of his neck. "I would never hurt you. Please, can you stop being angry with me."

You had not wanted to open your mouth, you had not wanted to say something, but the words escaped before you had even thought about them. "Come over here and make me." You murmured, but within a second Isaac stood next to you.

He kneeled down on one knee and he grabbed both your hands. "I'd do everything I need to do." He cupped your face and pressed his lips to yours. "I know that I'm a horrible boyfriend, but I would never cheat on you and you're the most important person in my life."

"Stop talking and continue kissing, please." You shook your head. "Deeds say more than words, Isaac Lahey."