Interview

Hello and Welcome to Hollywood News this is Sofia Smith and we are here with the beautiful Ashley Robbie.

So Ashley how are this days? I heard that you will be joining the Supernatural cast next month!

Well I'm doing well thanks for asking and Yeah I will be joining Supernatural and excited to meet the cast and everyone.

So tell us! have you watch the show before?

Yes, I have that show has been one of my favorites show's is really entertaining and I love it!

So have you met one of the boys from the show?

Actually yeah I met Misha Collins at one of the conventions last week and he's super funny and nice. We talked a little about the show.

We are gonna get a little more personal so... since you came out as bisexual are people treating you the same?

Yes my mom and sister have been really supportive and my friends. But you now that will always be people that don't like it and call us many names and stuff but I don't really pay attention to it. I think that not matter my sexuality I will always be the same person and I think that what's make people like me special.

Tell us do you have any other plans than Supernatural or your music?

Well you now I just finish filming Suicide Squad and Legend of Tarzan so... I will just finish some photoshoots and take a break.

Just that you mentioned Suicide Squad, how was playing the part of Harley Quinn?

Well it has been an incredible adventure with the cast and everything. When I got the part of Harley my sister was like crazy. I have always wanted to play a crazy person and she was like ' oh my God you made it' and she started to make me read all the comics.

Well thanks you Ashley for assisting this interview was very nice meeting you!

Well thank you for inviting me I hope to see you again!