Interview.

- Hello everybody this is Lilly Baker and welcome to Hollywood news. Here with Ashley Robbie. Thanks for coming by the way!

-Oh no! The pleasure is all mine!

- So Ashley tells us how you been this last couple of months?

- Amazing just simply amazing! You know life is getting better.

- I see! And I saw on Instagram that you just had a baby boy!

- Yeah Jayden he's three months old now.

- Congrats!!

- Thank you!!

- So how did Jensen reacted to the pregnancy? you know that was a really big change!

- It was, It was! But he was really happy to finally have a little boy.

- Aww that's adorable! Hope you let us see the baby sometime! Sure he's as pretty as his mother!

- Thank you! But he is all father if you know what I mean.

- Hope big sister is taking good care of the new addition to the family!

- Oh JJ is really happy she's not alone anymore! Kinda jealous but  that's normal the first months. She love him more than anything!

- Happy to hear that! So Ashley any plans after this season?

- I think that I'm just gonna stay on Supernatural for a while see how things go! And take a break, go on a vacation with the family nothing special.

- Absolutely well thank you Ashley hope you have an amazing day!

- Your welcome!