First Convention part2

So I use an Ariana Grande song like Ashley is singing at the convention.
I hope you like this chapter loves💖

"So my question is for Ashley, do you ship destiel or wincest?" A girl dressed as Sam smiled in a funny way "Well I kinda ship Destiel in a romantic way but at the same time wincest as a bromance" I responded watching as the girl giggled and sat down.
"I didn't now that you knew what Destiel or Wincest was Ashley" Jared said laughing
"Well I did my research" I responded smiling
"So you stalked us" Misha ask "Well pretty much, I was a fangirl after all" I smile
"Damn you creepy" Jensen said and I laughed harder "Well but I was gonna work with creeps like Jared and Misha so, it was necessary" Misha stared at me angrily and Jared send me a his famous bitch face.

The convention went like that laughing and answering questions but pretty much making fun of all of us.

"So I was curious about what you do before Supernatural and let me just say that I love how you played Harley in Suicide Squad and I found I song that I really like and I was wondering if you can sing umm... Into You?" She ask and my heart stoped for a minute "Umm sure but I will do it acapella because is easier."
I was getting more nervous now that everyone is watching me.

I started singing with the microphone in my hand trembling as I started singing the first part of the song. I close my eyes and let the singing let into me. When I open my eyes I saw everyone smiling an clapping while I was singing.

Looking forward to the crowd not paying attention to the boys that I felt their eyes on me. But Jared and Misha didn't do anything that make me nervous it was a pair of green eyes that were looking straight at mine like he wanted to memorized the song and my gestures.

Finishing the last part of the song everyone was clapping and screaming. The three boys were clapping making my smile bigger.

"Wow I didn't know you can sing like that Ashley!" Misha said and chuckled at the surprise "Yeah she could do a cover with Jensen!" That's when my face went from happy to shocked "Thanks" i said with a raspy voice "Wow I'm still shocked" Jensen smile making me giggle. "It's nothing really" I replied "That is not what!?" Misha screamed "I could give you a Grammy right now"

The rest of the convention went pretty normal but let's just say funny. Because when you go to a convention with Jared, Misha and Jensen nothing is normal.