Insterview

Hello everybody and welcome to Etalk and we are here today with the beautiful Ashley Robbie. So tell us hun how you been?!

Great a little hungry but great *laughs*

*laughs too* Well let's start with the questions how are you doing after joining a new cast like Supernatural?

I'm doing okay actually really okay they made me feel like home on my first day.

So do you still have contact with the Suicide Squad cast as well?

Of course I have been talking to Cara and Karen and they are doing well!

Now we have been seeing you with a certain guy for the last couples of days and you guys actually seem pretty happy is it official that you and Jensen Ackles are together?

*Ashley laughs and blushes* yeah actually we have been in a couple of dates and I introduce him to my awesome sister and I met JJ she's an adorable little girl.

So at the moment your taken?

Yeah... *giggles*

So you haven't meet Daneel Jensen's ex wife?

No I haven't but they two of the say that she's really nice and a amazing human being so can't wait meet her!

So tell us have you been working on new music or you take a break from it?

Well my manager call me this morning and said that I could do take a break and be back when I had the time.

So you saying no music from now?

Well I still have to do some concerts and stuff but at the moment no music...

So thank you Ashley For coming to the interview i hope to see you soon!

Thank you! For inviting me!