First Convention

Taking the last sip from my coffee I turn around meeting a pair of green eyes staring back at mine smiling, I wave my hand to Jensen as he walked towards me. He put his arms in my waist giving me a hug , the butterflies fly like crazy in my stomach "Hey how are you?" He ask with one of his arms still in my waist "I little nervous if you can see is my first Supernatural convention" I replied with a nervous smile. "There's nothing to be nervous about, the fans love you" he said trying to comfort me but it wasn't working. It has been three weeks since I joined Supernatural and it was going well but now it was my first convention and it was kinda uncomfortable not because of the fans but my anxiety was starting to kick in just like I'm performing at a concert. "Well if you say so... where's Jared and Misha?" I ask looking down at my phone checking the time "I don't now they should be here any minute" Jensen smile rubbing my arms... >>okay Jensen you are a incredible person and your making me fall in love with you so stop being so nice<< I thought looking his greens eyes that have been watching mine for a long time. I could feel his breath in my lips, we are so close that I'm sure he can hear my fast beating heart, his arms are still in my waist until... "JENSEN" I heard Jared's voice behind Jensen. I look directly to his eyes and my face became red as a tomato. "Jensen oh look your here too, we will be on stage in two minutes, be ready" Jared said with his coffee in hand and a smile on his face like he knows what's was happening. " Yeah, Umm right I will be in you know...there..." i said embarrassed walking towards the big curtains waiting for the big moment.

Minutes later Misha came behind me scaring me after a short silence. He began "So you and Jensen..." he started "Don't Misha" I cut him "Who told you?" I asked "Well Jared kinda saw you two" he wiggled his eyebrows "We weren't doing anything" i said calm "Almost!"
"Misha don't start he broke up with Daneel a month ago, is stupid that he will look at me that way" he keep he mouth shut because he knows I'm right. "Hey guys" Jared said smiling Jensen was behind him with half a smile on his face. "Boys you can go now" the staff guy said opening the curtains. As soon as we put a step on stage it went wild, the fans were screaming like crazy.
And everyone was smiling happily, Jared and Jensen sat together, then it was me and Misha. But I was in the middle just like Jensen.

It's was gonna be a long day...