03

•maya•

Me Elijah and Mia walk into the cafeteria and all I see and hear is whispering and people staring at us.

"Why the hell are they staring?" Mia asks

"I don't know but it's low key pissing me off" Elijah says
"That makes two of us" I add" but hey there's Toni come on" I motion for them to follow

" hey Toni" me and Mia say in unison while Elijah says 'sup'

" hey I swear this school does nothing but gossip and stare" Toni says

"Right, but we are new so that's how it's gonna be for..."

I trail off when I see a tall blonde girl with short shorts and a tank top on walking up to our table

"The fuck is that?" Mia says while eyeing the girl

"Be nice" I tell her she rolls her eyes and pops a chicken nugget in her mouth

"Hi I'm Addison palmer" she says while sticking her hand out for one of us to shake. The boys look her up and down, Mia gives her a blank look and I just smile at her. None of us shake her hand so she puts it back by her side and clears her throat.

"Um.... okay, well if you guys ever need anything don't hesitate to ask"

Mia scoffs and says " yeah okay"

"Excuse me?" Addison asks

"Nothing... she means nothing and if we need your help we will be glad to ask for it " I say before taking a sip of my water. She smiles then looks to Elijah and says 'anything' in a flirtatious way

"Gross" Elijah says while looking away from her. She's obliviously taken aback by his comment because she starts to blink a couple of times, while us three chuckle at Elijah's comment. Eventually she left and we all begin laughing.

"So she must be the schools slut" Mia speaks first

"Mia don't judge a book by its cover dude" I say while chuckling " and you" I nod to Elijah " since when have you declined a 'booty call' "

"Dad told me to limit, and. Besides she was to easy" he shrugs
***
After lunch we all went our separate ways, I'm currently looking around for my next class but I'm totally lost. I sigh and then sit on the bench that's in the hallway when someone comes in front of me.

I look up to see a guy with pale skin, dirty blonde hair that was messy but still sexy, he had beautiful green eyes that made you wanna stare at them all day.

And to top it off he had that look to him that says 'I haven't slept in 8 years but I'm  still sexy' kind of look.

"Hi" he says while giving me a smile showing his pearly whites

"Hey" I smile back

"May I?" He points to the spot beside me

"Yeah, sure"

"Thanks" he sits and smiles at me" your maya right?" I nod " I'm hunter I'm in your second period"

"Nice to meet you, hunter" he smiles and then raises a eyebrow" what?"

"It's just that we have two minutes in till we're late for class" He points to the clock on the wall" and your sitting here on the bench on your first day"

I chuckle " yeah well I can't find my next class anyway..." I look up to him with hope in my eyes" can you help me?"

He looks at me and then says 'nope' while popping the p and standing up and walking away.

Jerk
"What?!why not?" I catch up to him, he begins laughing." What's so funny, hunter?"

"I was just kidding" he's stops walking and smiles" room number?"

"Uh.... 206" I look up to him while bitting my bottom lip

"Alright" he nods and smirks" lets go shall we" I smile

"Lets go"
———————

Alrighty so they finally met. It's lit now

I already know the personality hunters gonna have. If you watch teen wolf 😻 and you know styles from the tv show hunters personality is kind of like his. I'm like really excited.

Oh yeah and I forgot to put the picture of Antonio at the top so here's a pic of him right here 👇🏾

Okay well that was chapter 3
See ya in the next one shawty