Bonus chapter

•Hunter•

"For the love of god" I shout,throwing my hands in my hair and tugging

"Get your ass over here" he growls while climbing up towards me

"Jaxon can we talk about this like civilized people?" I put my hands in front of me while backing away from him!

"I'm going to kill you" he narrows his eyes and runs after me.

"Maya" I scream "babe, help"

So I may have accidentally pushed jaxon in the pool....while he was holding his phone. But hey on the bright side of everything it's like 90 degrees out here. He should be thankful.

"Ah,ah,ah! Not so face blondie"

"Styles! I thought we were friends man?!"I give a deflated look to the seventeen year old in front of me.

"If I help him, he owes me..."he smirks "and harry really wants to go to a party tonight... but sadly his parents said no-"

"Why are you talking in third person?"

He ignores me "- so he needs someone to cover for him"he crosses his arms and his smirk grows into a mischievous grin.

I hear Jaxon growl my name so I turn back to harry with wide eyes "okay, wait what if I cover for you" when his eyebrows shoot up I grin and nod my head "yeah that's right, think about it"

"What's in it for me?" He quirks an eyebrow

I shake my head and furrow my brows"what the hell do you mean 'what's in it for me' you get to go to the damn party, styles!" He's not that bright " is it a deal or what? You help me I help you"

"I scratch your back, you scratch mines?"

"Hunter" jaxon yells as he sees me

"Si" I nod my head frantically at harry

"Fine... Go" he nods his head towards the back door.

I don't hesitate to run through the doors and fall into a small frame.

"Shit" they shout

I look down and see my lovely girlfriend. She's wearing my t-shirt that reaches her knees and my basketball shorts. Her hair is in a messy bun, but she seemed to make it work. She's beautiful even when she isn't trying.

"Hey babe, what you doing?"

She bends down and holds up the white silk sheets from her bed " Cleaning the sheets" she blushes, but since she's so tan you could barely see it.

I smirk down at her because I knew exactly why she was cleaning them. "I had fun! Did you?" I wiggle my eyebrows

She hits my shoulder and blushed harder making it somewhat more visible "would you keep it down. There's family members everywhere."

"And these walls are thin. So next time you two decide to do it , Try keeping quiet" Toni walks into the kitchen "or better yet go to hunters house"

"I could say the same for you to buddy" I walk towards him and clap his back

He smirks and takes a swig from the milk carton "I have no idea what you're talking about" he shrugs

"I'm pretty sure you do" I chuckle

I hear the backdoor open and close before harry begins laughing " oh Papi, oh papi, yes, yes, I love it" he makes his voice high pitch copying the girl from two nights ago.

Toni spits his drink out and glares at harry while we both crack up and Maya makes a disgusted face.

"I hate both of you" Toni shouts as he walked out the kitchen