25

•Maya•

"Just put the gun down"

"What the hell is he doing here?"

"Would you let him explain"

"I'm going to kill him"

"No, your not"

"I'm gonna kill him"

"No,I'm gonna kill him"

"Hunter"

"Giovanni"

"Elijah"

"Jaxon"

"Guys"

"Harry"

"Sorry"

Confused, yeah well let's rewind back to...

7 hours ago

Hunters mom pulled some strings for me, so I could get out of here early. I've been shot multiple times in my life. So i can handle the pain after wards. I'm starting to get immune to pain.

Me and mom just got some food from Wendy's thank god hospital food sucks. And now we're on our way home.

I was grabbing French fries out of the bag-making sure I got it from my moms box, so I had more later on- when my mom spoke

"You better not be eating my fries damnit" she grabs the bag and sits it between her and the door

"I was not" I scoff "I was taking it from the bottom of the bag"

"I like the bottom fries" she pouts

I laugh and then pull my phone out and reply to all the 'feel better's I got from students at school.

"Uh... your father called earlier and said he needs to speak with you and your siblings when we arrive home"

Whenever my father wants to have a 'serious talk' it always goes south. Someone gets mad, another tries to calm them down, something else bazar happens, and more people get angry.

By then my dad tries to lighten the mood with a cheesy joke or something. For a gang leader he really hates when people get angry. Well when his family and friends get angry...so he desperately tries to prevent it.

"Okay" I simply say before taking a picture of her driving on my snapchat.
"Beautiful"
***
We arrived at home not to long after we got our food. I got the food while my mom was getting my bags out the trunk. I volunteered to help but she refused saying I should let my arm rest.

I opened the door and was welcomed with silentness. I shrugged before walking to the kitchen and sitting at the bar and eating my burger.

I heard the backdoor open slowly before it closed quietly. I stood up and made my way around the counter to where the door was. I saw a tall figure in all black head to toe. He bent down a little to dust his shoe and I could see a gun poking out of his waist ban.

The one thing running through my mind was micheals gang, the sights

I stalked up to the guy quietly, I grab his wrist on the inside of his body and then pull his arm down while grabbing at the inside of his elbow and force his arm to bend behind his back. I I was totally ignoring the annoying pain in my shoulder. The guy kept struggling and screaming curses at me. But he was in vain.

I used my free hand and grabbed the gun from his waist ban and holding it up to his head. He froze as he felt the pistol make contact with his skull. He begins screaming bloody murder