27

•Maya•

It was nine in the morning, when I woke up with a smile on my face. My big brother was turning twenty five today. Why was I happy you ask?

Since it's his birthday that means there's a party. Which means there will be food, that my mother and her staff cooked- may I add.

So I was excited,really.

I got out of the bed and put my hair into a messy bun before running down the hall to jaxons room. I burst the doors open and jumped on his sleeping figure. I jumped up and down while he groaned

"Jaxon, jaxon it's your birthday, dude wake up" I shout, like a child on Christmas morning.

"May get the hell off me" he growls

I continue jumping, but then he grabs my legs and pulls me down. I immediately fall side ways and fall off the bed on to my butt.

"Ow" I stand up and rub my butt

"Sorry" he chuckles. He gets up and puts a shirt on, before walking out the door.

Right when he stepped out harry, Elijah, and Antonio jumped on top of him yelling 'happy birthday's at him.

They all wrestle on the fall for a while until my mom comes and pulls them off him.

"Feliz cumpleaños hijo" she kisses his cheek,and smooths down his messy bed head.

"Thanks ma" he smiles and hugs her

"Okay, okay everyone go get ready so we can eat breakfast, and start the day"

Everyone splits up and goes to get ready.

I took a shower and did everything else I had to do. I put on a grey crop top turtle neck sweater and my light wash high wasted jeans on, and paired it with my thigh high black Suede boots.

As soon as I zipped them up Mia bursts in my room with a ton of bags in head.

"Help.me"she closes the door and drops all the bags to the floor

After everything happened with us figuring out Mia knew Jason was here. We all eventually forgave her when he told us the full story.

I mean come on you can't stay mad at family forever.

I chuckle and go to my jewelry box to put some rings and my watch on. "What's wrong?"

"Okay I bought my dress for tonight" she says while sitting on the floor and looking  through the bags "and I bout jaxons gift, and so I need help hiding it"

"You can put it where I put mine" I shrugged " in my closet behind the brown dresser in the left corner" she nodded before getting up with a black bag and heading towards the closet.

She comes back out, running her hands through her hair" God! It took me forever to find a gift for him, I don't know what to buy for a guy" she scrunched up her face and delayed on the bed

"How did you even do it? It's ten thirty"

She shrugged before giggling " five and below was open"

I laugh and shake my head before leaving out the room and walking down the steps.

I could hear all the guys in the living room talking so I made my way there. As soon as I walked through the threshold their conversation stopped and they all -every single one of them smirked at me.