Chapter 28 - It's normal to dance in the rain over exciting things

Orlando: sitting at a desk and looking out the window
I don't wanna do homework! Can I just go and play in the rain?

Arthur was siting on his couch reading the newspaper and looked out the window, then at Orlando with a frown, he huffed and returned back to reading.

Orlando: laying his head on the desk
Please! Oh please! I love London's rain!

Arthur: focusing on the newspaper
Sorry love, but no. It's too dangerous to play in the streets, besides what do you think your parents will say when you get a cold. You won't be able to go to school and see your friends.

Orlando: sighing
How long are mamma and papá going to be?

Arthur: flipping a page of the newspaper
Well your mother seemed rather poorly, so just be patient. I want them back soon too so we can finish off the important paperwork, but I guess we just need to wait.

Orlando: softly blowing his worksheet
We are leaving England tomorrow, on Sunday and we arrived here last night, which was Friday.

Arthur: putting down the newspaper
Yes you're right, your getting so much more smarter. Would you like something to eat or drink?

Orlando: being cheeky
Alfred said that I shouldn't eat a--

Arthur: groaning
I'll bring you a glass of orange juice and a packet of crisps then...

Orlando: tugging on a stand of hair
Alfred said in America that they are called potato or corn chips and Jett said that in Australia that they are called chips.

Arthur: talking from the kitchen
Americans are Americans and Australians are the aftermath of a British settlement made up of convicts and natives.

Orlando giggled and imagined that all of America's population was a duplicate of Alfred calling each other dude and dudette while holding a burger in their hands. He then imagined Jett running around wearing vegemite as war paint all over his body with his koala riding on his head throwing spears at Arthur as he ran away in utter fear. Orlando jumped up from excitement when he saw a familiar car parking against the curve, he watched you and Romano exit the car and yelled to Arthur that you both were back. The front door opened and you both rushed inside, trying to stay dry as possible.

Arthur: walking in to meet you both
Love you look as pale as a ghost, what did they say was wrong?

You: squeezing Romano's hand in excitement
Five weeks in! It's happened!

Romano foolishly smiled and wrapped his arm around your waist; Arthur released a wild grin and danced around on the spot celebrating, Orlando was left in the dark about the subject.

Orlando: walking over to you
What has happened mamma?

Romano: talking without giving you chance
Il vostro sarà un grande fratello ! (Your going to be a big brother)

Orlando: shocked
La magia è successo? (The magic happened)

You: shaking your head rapidly
Si!

Orlando squealed and ripped his shirt off, making a bee line to the front door and jumped up and down on the walkingpath being drenched in cold pouring rain. Romano removed his shirt too and yanked Arthur's shirt straight off without warning, pulling him outside and swung arms with him doing an odd dance. You ran outside and joined in with the dancing, except completely dressed; the three tried to get you inside, but instead you turned it into a game of tag. Nothing could extinguish the excitement you all had about the future arrival of the new Vargas, Orlando's biggest wish has finally been answered and now you had to endure another horrid nine months of pregnancy.

==================================================================================

YAY! Congratulations!

I have decided to name Australia Jett, because that is one of the official names that his real human name could be, plus I think it suits him well.

Sorry about the short chapter, couldn't think of much to write, but I have released a new book, it's called 'Hetalia X Reader: Little Miss Cyber', hope you check it out!

Thank you so much for reading!

~BlueTimeFly