Chapter 32 - Romano can't handle this, he is only a country personification!

You swung your head back with a dazed look across your face, heavy bags under your bloodshot eyes and the intoxicating smell of vomit on your breath; you've fallen asleep in the bathroom again. Your arm was slung around the toilet bowl and you awkwardly leaned on your knees, head starring straight into toilet; tears fell from your eyes and made little ripples in the toilet water. The last thing you remembered was that you felt nauseous last night while sleeping in bed and raced down to the bathroom having a vomiting fit; you were about seven months into your pregnancy, but don't remember felling like this when you were pregnant with Orlando. Your mind then set itself on Orlando, he was suspended from school about a month ago and was ridiculously happy to have been able to return back to school; he was now on a two week holiday and his school year was about to end around the same time you were due to go into labour. This meant that Orlando had is seventh birthday just over a fortnight ago and he is going to begin second grade next year; you hatted the idea of Orlando growing up so fast. That was enough thinking time, you pushed yourself up by using the toilet seat and found your wobbly feet; the ones that you haven't seen for the past few months and were sceptical over if they were still even there. You creaked open the bathroom door and were momentarily blinded by the sudden burst of the morning sunlight shinning into your tired and dull (e/c) eyes, then you felt your foot hit something as you tried to shuffle out of the bathroom while holding up your hand to protect your eyes from the bright light. You looked down and saw that Romano was curled up against the door, he turned his head up and looked up at you with a soft smile.

Romano: gentle tone
La mia bella anima gemella e la vita donatore, ti amo. (My beautiful soulmate and life giver, I love you)

You: tearing up
Si prega di non farmi piangere così presto al mattino, io sono già abbastanza emotivamente instabile. (Please don't make me cry this early in the morning, I'm already emotionally unstable enough)

Romano: sitting up
Ho soggiornato qui per tutta la notte, non ho a lasciare in dolore, il bambino è troppo per il vostro corpo. (I stayed here for you all night, i didn't leave you in pain, the baby is too much for your body)

You: sniffling
No, non è, solo un po 'di malattia. (No it's not, just a little sickness) Know if you excuse me I need to eat some pickles wrapped in fried bacon and drizzled in honey with a hint of ginger on top.

Romano rubbed his eyebrows as he moved out of your way and allowed you to wobble to the kitchen to satisfy your odd craving. He and Feliciano had began to start worrying over you ever since you were half way through the pregnancy because your behaviour had became extremely unpredictable, you were experience very violent morning sickness, you were having stranger cravings every day and you could barely move around the house without breaking into very heavy breathing; you never experienced this when having Orlando. He slightly envied Seborga because he was smart enough to not visit you, he had is own home and was safe from your rages.

You: yelling from the kitchen
ROMANO GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE AND HELP ME LOOK FOR THE GINGER!

Romano sighed and lifted himself off the floor, mopping his way into the kitchen; he was deadly afraid of your mood swings, especially ever since the day you chased after a fly with a rifle.

...

Romano: rubbing his forefinger on his temple
And a~she a~started yelling a~at me a~while I a~was a~looking for a~the ginger that a~she wanted a~third child a. Our a~second a~isn't even a~born a!

Francis: standing behind a bar and pouring Romano a glass of wine
Then do it! Le plaisir de la dame, lui donner ce qu'elle veut! Je vais même le faire si vous voulez! (Pleasure the lady, give her what she wants! I'll even do it if you want!)

Romano: looking at the Frenchmen with narrowing eyes
What a~do you a~mean a?

Gilbert: playing pool with Antonio
Jou know vhat it means, jou already have a little human vand one on the vay. Kesessese

Romano: waving his hands like jazz hands
No, no! Bad a~idea a! She will a~vomit all a~over me a!

Antonio: spinning his pool stick between his fingers while looking for a good angle to shoot from
Is chica really that bad? Well then stick it out, sorry Romano, but there is only like two more months left.

Romano: sighing and taking a sip from his wine
I a~feel like a~dead a~man a...

Gilbert: watching Antonio shot
That's vhat all married men say! As soon as jou put the ring on her finger, jou basically just dug jour own grave!

Romano: swinging around on the barstool looking at Gilbert
Being a~married is a~amazing a! I a~have a~mia bella (my beautiful) and a~children who a~just so a~amazing a!

Gilbert: shrugging his shoulders
I can have all zthat and vithout putting a ring on a signal finger, cause I'm awesome!

Antonio: leaning up against the pool table and thinking
I can see how adoption will fix the child part, but how do you get a chica without her expecting commitment or sleeping around without being guarantee a loyal partner?

Gilbert: pointing at his heart
Vell, let me share my awesomeness.

Gilbert stood there standing for a while to think about what he was going to say next, he had no idea of how to find someone like that.

Gilbert: brushing his fingernails against his shirt
Vell sadly there is no one that awesome other than me, so I guess I'm just zthat one perfect person for zthat kind of relationship.

Francis: leaning up against the bar while hold a glass of wine up to his lips
I have to agree with Romano, a ring is a sign of loyalty and there is nothing wrong with marriage. Once you find your true soulmate why would you be so afraid to admit it, it's a hard thing to accomplish. Romano n'a pas été un homme libre depuis plus de huit ans, laisse ainsi fêter ça! (Romano has not been a free man for over eight years, so lets celebrate that!)

Romano: taking a sip from his wine
Il motivo per cui ti sto tollerando se perché sono sia un po 'ubriaco ed emotivamente instabile, non ottenere l'uso di questo. (The reason why i'm tolerating you if because i'm both slightly drunk and emotionally unstable, don't get use to this)

Francis winked at Romano while he took a sip from his glass of wine, as if he understood what the Italian told him.

==================================================================================

Poor Romano, he literally went to the Bad Touch Trio looking for help or some kind of compassion; I'm feeling really sorry for him.
I'm also guessing that you have been spending too much time around Finland, why in the world were you running around the house chasing after a fly with a rifle? Don't blame it on the mood swings either, be honest with me XD

I'm back! Miss me?
Anyway just here to tell you that I will be trying to wrap this story up soon, but don't worry there is still a HEAP of more chapters to come. But I have just released a new book as your most likely aware of, but I also have another Hetalia story currently a work in process. Here is a little hint, 'F.A.C.E.'
Kay, catch ya later!

Thanks for reading!

~BlueTimeFly
(ROMANO GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE AND HELP ME LOOK FOR THE GINGER! I ALSO LOST ALL MY SANITY, HELP ME LOOK FOR THAT TOO! XD)