Chapter 1

Ricky is a girl that becomes 15 in a few days, she knows the existence of those bracelets. She is very excited about getting one.

She has been imagining about it since she was 8 years old.

Most people do nothing about it.

About finding that one person.

They imagine about it but never got the guts to go and find that one person.

Many people gave up after a few years searching for him/her.

But Rickey was different she knew that she wanted to find her true love no matter what.

Rickey: OMG, i'm so excited

Lea: i knowww ;)

Rickey: a few days until i'm finally 15

Lea: i knowww

Rickey: ohw my mom just called i have to come talk to you laterrr

Lea: bye bye

Rickey: Byee :*

Lea is Rickey's best friend they met 3 years ago online, since then they have been talking non stop.

Lea has her bracelet already because she got it last year on 29 january (what is her birthday)

Her bracelet has been brown since then.

Nothing special happened.

In the summer it was lighter brown and in the winter darker just like everyone else with brown hair.

The girls have been comparing the haircolor to celebrities but the colors all look alike.

Rickey is scared her bracelet will be also an normal color like brown or blond.

But who can blame her?

Think about it what if your bracelet will be blond.

how do you know from all the blonde people on the earth that the one in front of you is the one?

Lea and Rickey like the same things and they just get each other.

They are both super fangirls!

Since Rickey met Lea her life had been easier before that she always kept things inside.

But now she tells everything to Lea and Lea does too.

Like ricky dreams about her soulmate and her dreams she tells to Lea.

Rickey tells Lea things she would never tell to another person in the whole world.

She feels saver talking to some stranger on the other side of the world then her own parents and friends.

Both of their parents think it is just stupid that they are friends with someone on the other side of the earth and they never met.

But Lea and Rickey are true internet best friends!