Chapter 9

Nothing really happened.

Weeks passed and her KuPee still matched with Tyler's hair.

Rickey was scared and never told Tyler about her KuPee but every time someone started about it she tried to change the subject.

Thomas got really close with Tyler and Rickey, they are like the power trio now.

Rickey and Lea still haven't met each other.

They got even closer for how far that was possible.

They are planning to but they both have to save money to pay the rise they have to make to finally meat each other.

Tyler was scared to tell Ricky how he really feels every time he plans to he chickens out because he's scared of her answer.

It's almost new year and Tyler, Thomas are planning to go camping on new year's evening together.

Rickey writes quotes and poems to get her thought out of her head.

They are pretty good she never shows them to someone, some of them she shows to Lea but most of them are just for her.

The bond hasn't got better between Rickey and her mother, she locks herself in her room to avoid her mother she's tired of the fights she has with her.

Rickey found this to do by herself when she is alone and has no one to talk to.

Those time zones between Lea and Rickey are pretty hard for them to talk to each other but that won't stop them from talking every day.

Rickey found out she loves drawing and you can't stop her when she is busy with it.

Not all her drawing are all that happy but it's an escape for things she can't put into words.

Watching series is also a great way to let time pass.

Watching videos on youtube she things she does very often.

She is also trying to play guitar.

Her life now feels like an never ending circle.

When she wants to get out of the normal day routine she goes to an trucker bar on the side of the highway where she just sits and reads or listens to music.

Sometimes he meets people with great stories and she starts talking to them ending up hearing their whole life stories.

But she loves it

...