Chapter 13

Rickey's P.O.V.

"Well... Last year Tyler's parents invited this girl and her parents over for new years eve. And she was having a big crush on Tyler, and i mean big! Sometimes it looked like she was obsessed with him."

"And?" Thomas asked

"Well she was kinda creepy, she snoke up to him and smelled his stuff when she thought he wasn't looking. His and her parents both wanted to couple them. like they had to do grocery shopping together because the parents accidentally forgot to buy something 'ugh' NOT! And they met me in the grocery store and i saw this super embarrassing look on his face."

"Well what did you expect? The girl is creepy she acted like we were already a couple she hold my hand and called me stupid names like cupcake or strawberry." tyler said

"It was so funny see she was all lovey dovey and you were like 'kill me now please!'"

"It was not!"

Thomas started giggling but stopped when Tyler punched his shoulder and looked at him angry.

"It gets better."

"Oh my god!" Thomas said while he threw his head back because he knew what was coming.

"When it was around half 12 I was sitting on my bed skyping with Lea, and suddenly somebody stood for my bedroom window."

"Who?"

"Yeah that guy over there, he ran away from miss strawberry and her parents. And knocked on my window at half 12 on new year's eve."

"It's not funny, i ran for my life i said i was going to go to the toilet and she offered to go with me like who does that? And the worst is that i see her at every special dinner my parents plan for our family and friends we have like 10 times a year." Tyler said

"So me and tyler spend last new year's eve together because we ran from my house and came to a cliff near the woods behind the school."

"But why didn't you stay at rickey's?"

"Well his parents would immediately assume he was with me if they noticed he was gone. And also i had nothing better to do i could have celebrate it with Lea but Tyler and lea don't know each other what would have been awkward."

"Ohyea who is Lea?" Thomas asked

Tyler knew who Lea is but not more, he also knew I didn't talk much about her to others

"Lea is my best friend."

"Why did we never met or see her?"

I didn't want to tell much about her she was my friend and I think they would have laughed at me that i'm friends with someone from the internet who i met a few years ago. I call her my best friend when we didn't even met yet.

"She lives in London."

"Ohw" Thomas said

*****

I haven't updated in so long i'm so sorry :(