21

*Danielle's POV*

"Girls night in!" Sophia screamed at the top of her lungs. Yup, actually to the top of her lungs. Well, I wouldn't be surprised if we end up getting a call from the dorm officials sometime soon. 

"Shhhh you're so damn loud!" Phoebe yelled back at her, pretty much equally loud. 

"So what shall we do? Maybe play board games? Watch a movie?" She asked giddily. 

"No, I have an idea." Phoebe grinned evilly. Well, great.

"Let's go shopping! I know a super cute outlet mall, not too far from here." Phoebe sounded the girliest I've ever heard her sound. "Who's in?" 

I mean, I don't have anything better to do so why not. 

"I'll go." I leaned up from my bed.

"I never turn down shopping, let's go!" Sophia picked up her purse that was laying on the ground and got on her converse. I stood up and got on my shoes. I felt so lazy today. 

I wondered how Jack was doing. I haven't seen him in 2 days, I've only texted him. He said he was fine but come on, we all know that people like to fake a smile and say that they are okay when they are exactly the opposite.

"Snap out of it girl! Come on!" Sophia took mine and Phoebe's hands and literally dragged us out the door. 

She also dragged us all the way to the car. This girl really loves shopping.

We got to the mall and immediately, Phoebe told us that we just need to go to Starbucks. I didn't deny it because, hey, coffee runs the world, am I right? It sure runs my life, that is for sure.

We all got some drinks along with a wink from the barista and started to walk around the mall. It was a huge outdoor outlet mall. It reminded me of the outlet malls in Chicago. 

We stopped at Forever 21 and Phoebe was trying to convince me to get this really revealing shirt that was more of a one-piece bathing suit. Apparently, it isn't a bathing suit, rather a bodysuit. I told her no considering that thin material won't even hold my boobs.

We stopped at practically every store possible at this mall. It only took us 4 hours. But honestly, I had so much fun. I haven't really hung out with the girls in a while. It's nice just hanging with your girls and not having to deal with the drama of the world.

We ended up eating at Olive Garden a few hours later. I got angel hair noodles with marinara sauce on the side. I hate a lot of sauce. Phoebe got chicken lasagna, and Sophia got a sandwich. I told her that you cannot possibly eat a sandwich at a noodle place but she declares that it is not in her 'diet'. She doesn't even need to lose any weight, she's only around 100 pounds.

After we ate, we all got back in the car and drove back to the dorms. It took us a while to get home because Phoebe's car ended up breaking down and we had to call a tow-truck. It was a mess. It was already 6 o'clock as it was and then after the tow truck problem, we got back to the dorms at 8. It was such a long night, but a really fun night. I was just hoping I could sleep well tonight. I haven't slept well in a week or so.

But I knew that I stunk and that I needed a shower. At least a good hour shower to relieve all the stress from the past weekend. 

So that's what I did. When we got back to the dorms, Phoebe got in her pajamas and started watching Netflix. Sophia was writing in a journal for the longest time. She's taking up poetry, even though she still thinks that 'fish' and 'cringe' rhyme. What kind of poem even would you use the words fish and cringe in?