|| Friend ||

Bomi's POV:

"Take care!" My mom shouted as I closed the door behind me and I started walking to school.

After walking for a bit I decided, what do to - or I decided it when I woke up.

I found my phone and found Jisung's number.
With a sigh, I sent the message, that would probably change my life in some way.

'I want to be your friend.' That was kinda awkward to write, but he already sent me one similar, so it's fine, right?

Just as I had pressed send, I spotted Jisung, who ran up to me and I felt slightly awkward about the text.

Please don't receive the text now, it would only make everything awkward.

"Oh, I got a message!" I grabbed his wrist, before he could grab his phone and he seemed surprised by my actions, I was surprised by my actions. I quickly let go and looked away, clearing my throat.

"It's a message from me.. I want you to read it, when I'm out of your sight." He nodded understanding and a smile sneaked on to his face. "Your sentences are getting longer." I walked a bit faster, after he had said that and I heard him laugh, before he ran up beside me.

"Are you getting more comfortable with me?" He walked up in front of me and started walking backwards, his front still facing me.
"No." I crossed my arms and walked past him as I heard him let out another laugh.

"Are you sure?" He ran up beside me again and I gave him a short nod.

"Okay.."

"Shouldn't you catch a bus?" He asked suddenly and I shook my head. "I always miss it anyways, so I'll just walk from now on." I explained and another grin formed on his face.

"Then we can walk to school together everyday!" He exclaimed and I smiled slightly, it was cute - Bomi, snap out of it.

I quickly shook my head and my tiny smile disappeared. "I don't know, maybe." I shrugged and he copied my actions.

"That's good enough for me, you didn't directly reject me." A small smile reached my lips once again and I quickly shook my head again.

Why was he so swee- Sweaty? Aha, good one, Bomi.

"Well, I guess, I'll see you." I told him awkwardly and he grinned widely before nodding as I turned around.

*

As I walked out of the school, I heard someone shout my name and a sigh escaped my lips.

Jisung ran up to me and smiled.

"You're serious, right?" I looked at him confused - oh, the text? If it isn't the text he's talking about, I don't know what it is.
"The text.." He told me and I looked away before giving him a short nod.

"Finally! Take that, Donghyuck!" He exclaimed and a smile formed on my lips. He seemed so excited and it was- No it wasn't..

Who am I kidding? It was cute.

"You seem so excited, don't you have a lot of female friends?" My question made him grin and I realized that I just complimented him, kind of.

"Why should I?" He asked and I looked away before shrugging. "Is it because, I'm good looking?" He raised his eyebrows and I scoffed, looking at him.

"Shut up, you're like twelve." I looked away and rolled my eyes as he laughed.

"What a mature twelve year old, I am." I rolled my eyes again - Wow, I'm rolling my eyes a lot, what if they get stuck?

"Mature? If you say so.." I shook my head. "I'm probably more mature, than you'll ever be." I widened my eyes and he sent me a grin before walking past me.
"Did he just.. Diss me?" I mumbled to myself before shaking my head and I ran, to catch up with him.

"Awe, you want to walk with me?" He asked as I stood beside him and I shook my head quickly.

"Why would I?" He raised his eyebrows at me.

"You just ran, to catch up with me." I scoffed and shook my head.
"I ran to get home faster and get away from you faster." He smiled at me as we reached the big building he walked into the last time and he walked into it today as well.
"See you, friend!" I rolled my eyes and began walking home.

As I reached my house, I began fearing what weird questions, my mom would ask me today.
And as expected when I walked through the door, she almost jumped on me, grabbing my face.

"Did you miss the bus?" She exclaimed and I slapped her hands away from my face. "I decided to stop riding the bus, I need air." She crossed her arms at me and I copied her actions.
"You just made that decision?" I nodded at her, making her sigh and rub her forehead.

"Stop making decisions like that, you're only fourteen!" I let out a laugh at her argument.

"Yeah, I'm fourteen, but don't you think I'm old enough to choose, whether I want to ride the bus or not?" When she shook her head, my jaw dropped and I stomped up to my room.
I'm fourteen not seven - I know how to walk home alone and I don't need her permission to do so.

Just like I don't need her permission to be friends with Jisung.

**

Jisung's POV:

"Wow, I'm impressed, I honestly thought that you would give up at some point!" Mark ruffled my hair and I groaned, slapping his hands away.

"No, I wouldn't give up, she's my friend now!" I felt my lips curve up into a proud smile - I was honestly proud of myself, because she was really hard to talk to in the start, she's still not the most talkative, but I'll give her time to open up.

"Wait, that Bomi girl?" Donghyuck's jaw dropped and I nodded at him as Jaemin cheered.
"Good job, Jisung! Get them ladies!" He winked and I threw my water bottle at him.

"How's she like?" Jeno asked me, making me laugh slightly.
"She reminds me a lot of Donghyuck, she's like the female version of him!" Donghyuck looked up and grinned.
"We'll take over the world!" He let out an evil laugh, making us laugh.

"If she's like that, then how do you cope with her?" Renjun asked me, making me shrug my shoulders.
"I don't think she's like that, if you get closer with her, even if she is, I'll survive!" I laughed and leaned against the wall before looking at my phone.

"You're sure? If she's like Donghyuck.." Jeno laughed and stretched just as Donghyuck hit him. I stretched as well and I nodded.
"And I don't think Donghyuck is that bad." I smiled and Donghyuck gave me a bone crushing hug.

"Screw you, Jisung is my new best friend." He let go of me before laughing, making us laugh again as well. My phone vibrated and a smile appeared on my face as I read Bomi's text.

'Goodnight, friend.'