|| Texting And More Texting ||

Bomi's POV:

"You like, train? And you're going to be famous?" I gaped at Jisung, who shrugged with a grin.

"If it goes well, then yeah.." I widened my eyes at him as he let out a laugh.
"Wow, my friend is going to be famous." It felt weird to say the word 'friend' - yeah, I know, I'm really lonely.

He grinned at me as we reached my school and I waved at him.

As I was walking towards my classroom, I saw Dahye run up to me and she started talking about useless stuff - it wasn't useless for her, but I wasn't that interested, knowing about her clothing.

"And then I saw this really cute guy, but my clothes were ruined, because of her and-"
"Can you shut up, for a minute?" I rolled my eyes as I sighed and she looked away with an embarrassed laugh.

"Oh, I forgot that you weren't interested in my life." Oh god, what's happening now?

"Wha-?"

"I'll just leave you alone." She stood up from her seat and walked to the other side of the classroom as I let out another sigh.

"And I just lost my only female friend.." I looked out of the window as I felt my phone vibrate.

'I'm bored, Bomi.' Wow.

'And you decided to text me? I thought you were smarter than that.' I mentally slapped myself - Bomi, you just lost your only female friend and the only friend you have left, is him, so don't mess up.

'I just wanted to talk to you.' Fantastic, now I feel kinda bad.

'I'm sorry, I just kinda lost my only friend.'

'But you have me, I'm your friend!' I felt the corners of my lips curl up slightly.

'Yeah.'

'So what subject, do you have now?' I looked at the clock and realized that next period would start, in about five minutes.

'To be honest, I don't know.. Social studies, I think.'

'I have math right now..'

'Wait, right now? Are you texting me, in the middle of class?' He wouldn't do that, would he?

'Kind of.' The teacher walked in and I quickly hid my phone under my table, as she began talking.

'You shouldn't text me in class!'

'Well, you're in class as well now, aren't you?' I looked at the teacher as I had sent a reply and I sighed - he was right though.

'I am, but the teacher is just talking, we never have to do anything.'

'What a good teacher you have.' I rolled my eyes and I felt panic rush through me, as my teacher called my name.

I looked up and nodded at her as she looked at me - now you'll get detention and your mom will find out about Jisung, because you never get detention an-

"Bomi, do you remember what your homework was?" I felt relieved and I nodded - thank god.

"We had to read page twelve." She gave me a nod and continued her talk as I looked down on my phone, to see three messages from Jisung.

'Bomiiii'

'Answer meeeee'

'Did you dieeeee?' I rolled my eyes once again - I'm rolling my eyes a lot today again.