|| Best ||

Bomi's POV:

"You want to change school? Why? That's the only school, only for girls, here in Seoul! I won't let you attend a school with boys!" My mom exclaimed sternly.

Best. Mom. Ever.

"Why not? I don't think all guys are mo-"

"Bomi, don't you believe me? Trust me when I say this, all boys, all men, they're monsters!"

She didn't even let me finish my sentence..

"Mom, please! I can't take all the drama, you know that I hate drama! The only one I actually like, is Lami!"

"What about Dahye?" I let out a sarcastic laugh, before looking away from her. It was not because I didn't like her, or, I didn't - she was a bitch.

"Mom, she's a bitch, tr-"

"Bomi! How dare you say something like that, about your best friend?" I glared at her, before taking a step back.

"You really think that she's my best friend? Just because you're close with her mother, doesn't mean I'm close with her! She stabbed me in the back, mom!" She pinched the space between her eyebrows, before shaking her head.

"Bomi, are you stressed?" What?

"What? No! I just don't li-"

"Depressed?"

"No, mom! Nothing's wrong with me! There's something wrong with Dahye!" She shook her head again, before giving my shoulder a pat.

"You should head to school.."

"I'm not done talking!" I exclaimed as she handed me my jacket, making her nod her head quickly.

"Yes, you are. You're not changing schools, I won't let you!" She exclaimed, before shoving me towards the door slightly.

"Mom, listen to me, yesterday Dahye tried to steal my friend away from me! I just can't take her anymore, you need to understand!" I tried to explain to her as she stood in the doorway.

"She tried to steal Lami?"

"No! Wait, yes!" I quickly corrected myself as I saw her eyebrows raise.
I gulped as I saw her suspicious look.

"We'll talk, when you get home." She closed the door and another sarcastic laugh escaped my lips, before I made my way towards the school.

"Bomi, wait!" I heard someone shout and just the voice made a smile crawl onto my face.
"Hey, Jisung." I gave the boy a small smile, who sent one back.

"What's up? You seem quite down." How did he know? I acted like I usually did, didn't I?

"I just can't survive another day with drama, you remember Dahye? Some of the other girls from my class, they are like three times worse than her and I just can't." I explained to him as he nodded in between the sentences I said.

"Can't you just talk to your mom about changing school?" I shook my head at Jisung, who pouted, before nodding.

I already did, my friend.

"I did, right before I began walking to school.." He nodded once again, before messing my hair up.

"Cheer up!" His grin made my smile widen slightly.
"Cheer up baby!" I sang, making him let out a laugh, before dancing to the choreography.

"Stop, you're embarrassing!" While laughing, he stopped again, but I noticed how his ears were slightly red.

"I can't help it, it's in my nature."

*

"I heard Dahye talk about you, meeting a boy, is that true?" Chaekyung tugged my hair as a quiet cry left my mouth.
"That's none of your business!" I slapped her hand away, making her glare at me.

"So you did meet a boy? Do you have a boyfriend? Oh my god, the ice princess has a boyfriend." She exclaimed, making me roll my eyes, which made her tug my hair again.

"Really? You do this?" I tugged her hair slightly harder than she had tugged mine, making a cry leave her.
"How old are you? Five?" With a scoff, she fixed her hair as the bell rang, making all the girls rush back to their seat and I buried my head in my arms.

I'm not an ice princess.. I just don't want to get involved in drama.

"Bomi? What are you doing?" I heard my teacher ask, making me raise my head, before shaking it.
"Nothing." I saw her nod, before she looked in her bag.
"She's probably crying, she can't bear anything." I heard someone in the back exclaim, which made my head drop.

"Leave her alone!" I looked towards Lami, who had shocked all the girls in the class, by her outburst, including me.

Was she standing up for me? I was going to cry.

"Oh, the ice princess has a friend! How much is she paying you, to act like her friend?" Chaekyung placed her chin on her hand as Lami crossed her arms.

"She doesn't pay me. She has real friends, compared to you!" After Lami had said that, I heard at least five girls gasp and I almost face palmed, if I wasn't so touched, I probably would have.

"Everyone shut up! You guys can continue your drama after this lesson!" Our teacher slammed her hand on the table, making me flinch, before opening the book in front of me.

'You can continue your drama after this lesson!' Is she crazy? Is she sick or something? Which teacher allows their students to make drama?

Best. Teacher. Ever. I must say.

I looked at Lami, who was reading and I leaned towards her slightly.
"Thank you.." She didn't say anything, but I saw her lips curl up into a smile as I started reading too.

*

"Let's go quickly, before someone from my class decides to approach us." I grabbed Jisung by the arm and started walking away from the school.

"Do you want to do something tomorrow? I can't today, because of practice." I gave him a nod, which made his face light up and I couldn't help but laugh slightly at his cuteness.

Silence took over, which was a bit unusual for us, because usually one of us would be talking and he walked up in front of me.

"Are you okay?" Did he have a thing for walking backwards?

"Yeah."

"No, seriously. Did something happen in class?" He's good at guessing.

"Well, yeah.. I'll tell you about it, but not right now."

"You can tell me about it now, you know? I'll listen to you." Awe, why was he so sweet?

"Dahye has a big mouth and told everyone about me and you, that came out weird, ignore that. But she told them about it. They then thought it would be fun, to tug my hair and call me ice princess.." I explained to him and I could hear my voice getting smaller and smaller.

"I don't think you're an ice princess.. Why would they tug your hair? Is that why, it's so messy?" He stopped walking and started fixing it - which I found very cute, for some reason. Bomi, control yourself.

"Don't worry about them, no matter what they say, I'll still be your friend." I smiled as we both started walking again.