Chapter 12

JAIMEE

I couldn't take it anymore I had missed the feel of her lips.

I was hurt when she gently pushed me away.

"I'm sorry Jaimee but this can't happen."

She spoke her voice cracking she opened the door and got in.

My heart stopped beating I had definitely lost her.

I went around and sat in the drivers seat and took off towards her apartment.

It was silent the whole drive there once we got there I parked my car and spoke.

"Why not?" I said looking at her.

She turned to face me with a questioning look.

"Why can't it happen you said your self you like me." My eyes began to blur as tears tried to escape.

"That was when I thought I knew you but I don't the person I liked was a fake."

"Krista please don't do this" my voice begging.

"We can be friends again but that's all we will ever be" she said as she wiped the tears rolling down her face.

"Im sorry" she said kissing my cheek before exiting and heading to her apartment.

"DAMIT!" I yelled hitting the steering wheel. I felt the tears stream down my eyes I waited till I had calmed down before taking off.

KRISTA

"Get over it it's been A month now and your still moping around" she said throwing herself on the sofa next to me.

Jamiee had actually been MIA for about a month and a half no calls no texts no randomly dropping by like she used too.

I hadn't seen her since that night of the party. Since then I have been a little down I did have feelings for her after all I just needed to get over them.

"I'm not moping I'm just not used to not having her around for so long"it was somewhat true.

"Look you need to get out I know a guy who is throwing a party after finals we should totally go it will help get your mind off her."

Maybe she was right I should get out I mean this whole friend thing was my idea. Then again maybe all she really wanted me for was sex.

After all that is the reason she first started talking to me and now since she knew I would no longer sleep with her she probably went off and found someone else to get it from.

Well I could too she wasn't the only person out there. I should move on from this stupid girl crush and that's exactly what I'm going to do.

------------------

Short I know but I wanted to post something I decided to just write this and so wrong at the same time instead of keeping you waiting :D aren't I nice!