Chapter 7

JAMIEE

I was already outside of Kristas apartment waiting for her to come down.

I would normally go to a party with Tania but I decided since she was the one throwing it that I would take Krista.

As much as we argued the annoying girl was a good friend.

After last week she became my favorite friend.

I watched as my car door openend and in stepped Krista.

She wore dark red vans short shorts and a black v-neck showing her red tanktop. I would lie if I said she didn't look nice.

"are you just going to stare all day" she said breaking me out of my thoughts.

"why would I stare when I know I could get that" I said with a cocky smile.

"if I'm correct I got you not the other way around" she said looking out the window as I drove.

Krista sure was cocky when she wanted to be.

"I dont understand why I have to come to this party with you"

"because I have no one else to come with" I said pulling in to Tanias driveway.

KRISTA

We pulled up to the biggest house I had ever seen.

Jamiee turned to me and spoke.

"ok so no taking drinks from anyone ok or going off with them alone stay away from anyone that looks bad ok.." She stopped talking for a minute then countinued "you know what just dont talk to anyone"

"Im not a child" I said crossing my arms.

Jamiee just laughed.

"ok lets go" she said getting out.

As we entered I noticed Jamiee scanning the area. "looking for someone?"

"not anymore Im not" she said staring at some blonde standing to the corner. "see you in a bit" she said walking off.

Was she serious she was really going to nail some bimbo at a party and leave me alone great I should have said no to coming.

I made my way out side towards the pool area that was packed. After wondering around I found an empty bench under a small gazebo.

I pulled out my phone to check the time 10 minutes and I already wanna leave.

"hi there" I jumped at the voice I turned to see a girl standing beside me. "um..hello" when did she get there.

"Im sorry I didnt,mean to scare you"

"you didnt I was just suprised is all" if theres one thing I hated it was being scared.

"ok" she said looking at me like I was crazy. Did she not know its rude to stare.

"Im sorry but were you just going to stand there and look at me or did you come over for a reason?" I said with as much attitude as possible.

This girls look changed from crazy to a smirk, why does everyone smirk is it a rich kid thing.

"Im Ria" she said as she took a seat next to me.

I took a moment to actually look at her. Short black hair, ivory skin, she was maybe and inch or two taller than me. She wore skinny jeans and a white band shirt.

In fact she looked more like a boy than a girl a cute boy. Confusing right.

"checking me out hu?" Her voice broke through my thoughts. "no I wasnt" god she just like "Jamiee"

I looked up as soon as I heard this Ria say her name.

"well now I didnt know they let just anyone in to this party" Jamiee said directed to the girl next to me.

"I agree I figured they would at least keep the hookers out" this girl was really talking that way to Jamiee. I didnt know wither to help Ria or defend Jamiee after all she did start it.

"Exactly so who would let a filty no good Sandoval into this home"

"Filty really Jamiee last I check filty didnt stop you from sleeping with my sister" when Ria said this Jamiees face turned from an I dont give a damn to really pist.

"but then again I dont think anything stops you" Ria just had a smile on her face knowing that she was getting to Jamiee.

"lets go Krista" was all she said laced with anger but a little hurt as well. But why?

"aww whats the,matter daddies.little princesses doesnt want to share?"

Jamiee didnt respond as I simply got up and follwed.

As soon as we got to the car she just sat there.

"Jamiee are you alright?" I had to ask.

I got no response "Jamiee why did you start to argue with that girl"

Once again silence only this time she started the car and we took off.

JAMIEE

I came out off the room with a dissapointed blonde behinde me for some reason I didnt want her anymore. I just had this feeling that I was being watched.

I came down looking for Royalty but I should have known she wouldnt have stayed put.

I walked around looking till I found her outside sitting next to HER.

I made my way over to them "Jamiee"

"Well now I didnt know they let just anybody in this party"

Why would she be here Tania would know better.

"I agree I figured they would at least keep the hookers out" of course she always usese me sleeping around as an insult even though she does too.

"Exactly so who would let a filty no good Sandoval into this home"

Im Suprised Royalty hasnt jumped in to defend her.

"Filty really Jamiee last I check filty didnt stop you from sleeping with my sister" how dare she even bring her up she was the reason that here parents found out. I was really livid as soon as she made that remark.

"lets go Krista" I couldnt stand to see her anymore or I would lose it.

"aww whats the,matter daddies.little princesses doesnt want to share?" I took a quick glance at Krista but she didnt seem to catch on to anything.

Krista follwed me into the car I just sat there trying to calm myself but thoughts of her kept reoccuring.

"Jamiee are you alright?" Krista said trying to get me to talk

I wasnt ready.

"Jamiee why did you start to argue with that girl" she tried again but no I wouldnt it was to risky.

I simply started the car and drove.