Chapter 6

JAIMEE

I woke up in an unfamilar bedroom which was ok because it wouldnt be the first time. Only it was because for once I knew exactly who's room it was.

Turnning around I came across a sleeping Krista I replayed last nights events in my head.

As I was replaying them I felt a hand wrap around me.

Trying not to laugh I tried slipping out of her grasp only to be held tighter.

My giggling woke her up and as she looked up at me I saw her face get pale. Next thing I knew I was on the floor.

"ow Krista what the hell got into you?" I said getting up.

"We slept together!" she said as if I didn't already know.

"yes if I recall you were there miss never been with a gir-" I was silenced by a pillow to my face.

"don't say it out loud" her face began to turn red.

"or what your neighbours will hear " I began to get up. "for your first time with a girl you sure knew what you were doing" I said laughing before getting hit with another pillow.

"shut up!..its never happening again got it" she said pointing her finger at me.

"are you sure about that?" I said getting on the bed as I slipt my hand up her leg.

"yes I'm sure!" she said pushing me off her."shit I'm gonna be late!"

I laughed as she got off the bed and headed for the shower.

"can I join you?"

"no!"

KRISTA

"You did what!?" Sarah said in a loud whisper.

"I said I slept with Jamiee" I repeated.

I had to tell her I couldn't keep it to myself I didn't know what to do.

"Seriously?"

"yes seriously"

"but why would you I thought you didn't like her? or were even gay for that matter'' she said taking a drink of her coffee.

"I'm not I was just curios beside your the one that said it was no big deal."

"yeah for me but you miss book worm,it is.''

"ok could we just not talk about it."

"to late so what now?"

this question caught me off gaurd.

"what do you mean what now?"

"well you two slept together does this mean your together?"

"no we agreed that it was just sex nothing else one time thing" I said hoping she would stop the questions.

"oh ok oh hey did you hear one of the princesses from another country is here for a while" she said changing the subject.

"uh no remember I don't care about that stuff" I checked the time "look I got to go to work so I will see you late."

"alright try not to sleep with someone else"she said with a smile.

"shut up" I got into my car and left.

I got out of work early and headed home as soon as I got there I put my I-pod on the dock and raised the volume.

I found it easier to work with music.

Halfway through my homework my phone went off as Jamiees name flashed on my screen.

I lower my music as I answer.

"hello?"

"hey there beautiful what are you doing tonight?"

"studying why?"

"how about you come to a party with me instead?" did she not hear me say I was studying.

"I need to study Jamiee"

"well to bad your coming be ready in an hour."

before I could protest she hung up.

"Uhhh" I said raising the volume again to the song 'black sheep' by the Metric.