Chapter 20

JAMIEE

I sent the text letting her know that I would be done with my fitting in about 15 minutes and telling her where we could meet.
A simple response of 'okay' was all I needed to tell my driver to head to the address.

I sat at the end of the dock while I waited for her to show. Being here always cleared my mind letting myself get lost in the sound of the waves. I didnt know how long I had been sitting there before her voice broke me out of my thoughts.

"To what do I owe this pleasure princess?" she said as she sat down beside me.
"Girl problems"
"Well that is something I never thought I 'd hear coming from you"
"What can I say even I have trouble" I say with a small laugh.

"I caught Krista kissing a guy" I say looking at her as she stares out into the water.

"Are you two in a relationship?" her blue eyes met mine the same icy blue as her sister.

Looking away I responded with a simple "No"
"Okay then are you two dating?" she asked waiting for my answer.
"Yes..well sort of we went on one date." I say lowering my head.

"So then whats the big deal shes not your girlfriend and your not really dating either"

Wow when she put it like that it made me feel bad.

"Damit Ria now I feel bad"
"Well you should your just being like this because someone could possibly take her from you you're just jealous" she said laughing at me.

She was right though what if Krista wanted him and not me? What if I was just someone to kill time with.
I still didnt want to speak with her though I wasnt ready to face her especially if she was just going to break my heart.

"Why did you do it?" I asked her wanting to know the answer to the question that has always been on my mind.

She turned to look at me with a questioning gaze before she finally understood what I was talking about.
"Hmm you kissed her" she said looking back out towards the water.

It was my turn to look at her "kissed who your sister? because if that's why I can assure you we did more than that"

"Eww no thats gross I meant Scarlet."
Scarlet? Who the heck was that? Then it clicked.

"Scarlet as in Jess's daughter Scarlet?"
"Yes that scarlet" she said rolling her eyes.

I was still confused "what does that have to do with anything?" as soon as it left my mouth I was answered with a smack to the back of my head.

"I liked her thats what! and you knew yet you still kissed her"

"Ohh" it all made sense now why she was always around her we were best friends and after that day she started being mean and eventually stopped talking to me.

"Yeah so when I found out about you and my sister I used it to ruin your happiness like you ruined mine"

"Wow Ria I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that of it makes you feel any better she said it was a mistake afterwards"

Tilting her head she looked at me "the kiss it was a one time thing and never happened again."

"Doesn't matter now" she said smiling and getting up "anyways you shouldn't give Krista a hard time about the kiss. Perhaps it was also a mistake she's a catch and I can tell your falling in love with her if you don't want her I will gladly take her from you" she said with a wave. As I watched her retreat back to her vehicle.

Leaving me to think things over.

RIA

I made my way into the club hoping to find a girl to get my mind off of her since mine and Jamiees meeting earlier I haven't been able to get her out of my thoughts.