chapter 3

JAMIEE

I wore a red dress just above my knees that covered one arm and strapless on the other.

My hair was wavy and left down I put my red heels on and headed out to pick up Tania.

As soon as we got to the party it was already packed with guys and girls. Although most of the people where offsprings of famous people some where just snoty rich kids.

The music was blasting and hit like a huge wave as we entered. Right away Tania headed to the dance floor dancing with some spikey haired guy. Rolling my eyes I walked and scanned the party like a lion hunting for its prey.

Finally my eyes landed on a tall slim blonde in short white shorts dancing so I made my way over to her.

I went right behind her and started dancing. Turning she put her hands on my neck and danced against me.

We danced for a while her eyes never leaving mine.

"I'm Jamiee" I say almost out of breath.

"I'm Kelly" she said leaning towards my ear.

"well kelly what say you and me go upstairs and have some fun?" I smiled my winning smile and like that she grabbed my hand and led the way.

Tania simply shook her head and laughed as I winked I knew what she was thinking 'I'm good'.

KRISTA

Me and Sarah got to a 3 story house filled with cars.

"are you sure we'll fit in?" I said turnning to her.

"of course its just a party" she said .like nothing.

I wore short blue shorts with a loose fitted blouse and blue converse. Getting out of the car we made our way to the door I rasied my fist to the door.

"uh what the hell are you doing?" Sarah said with a confused look on her face.

"Im knocking what's it look like." I said obviously when you go to someones home its only polite to knock before you enter.

"have you ever been to a party?" her hand now on her hip.

"yes I have" I respond what was she implying that I wasn't fun.

"right maybe when you were like six you don't knock dummy" she said opening the door.

"is today put Krista down day" but I doubt she heard me with all the music.

"let's dance" it was more of a command than a question as she pulled me the dance floor.

after what felt like forever of dancing I stopped.

"I'm going to get a drink" I said over to Sarah who was still dancing she simply nodded.

I made my way to the crowded kitchen and got a beer. I stood in that spot for a while.

"hey there!" I looked to see a tall muscular black haired guy with brown eyes.

"hi" I said confused.

"I'm Tim" he stuck out his hand.

I shook it "Krista" I said finishing my drink.

"here let me get you another" he left and came back with another drink for me.

"listen Tim it was fun chatting but I got to get back to my friend" I said pointing randomly on the dance floor.

I began to walk out of the kitchen out of the corner of my eye I saw him following.