In love with royalty

It was a bright sunny morning as my curtains were pulled apart to where I was awaken by the bright blinding rays of the sun.

"god damit Jess must you do that every morning" I said covering my eyes.

"Miss. Jamiee your father wishes to have you down for breakfast this morning" she said pulling my covers away. Jess was a tiny woman in her early 30's she has short brown hair and dark brown eyes.

"he always wants to have breakfast" I said trying to get my blanket back.

"which is why I don't understand why you ever insist on sleeping in". Jess was one of many servants that we had she had been with us since I could remember.

"because one day I hope he would let me sleep in knowing that I have trouble sleeping.'' she just stared at me.

"what?" I questioned her.

"since when is staying out late going to wild partys and sleeping with god knows who called trouble sleeping''.

ok maybe it wasn't actually trouble sleeping other than having a good time.

"since Im tired'' I whined.

"Jamiee just get up you always do anyways" she was right once I woke up I could never go back to sleep don't you just hate that.

I got out of bed and jumped as my feet thouched the cold floor. Making my way to my bathroom I turn to Jess "tell my dear old dad I will be down in ten" and I shut the door.

I brushed my light blonde hair and washed up. As soon as I finished I went down stairs to the dinning room to meet my father.

he was already seated reading the newspaper I walked to his side. Greeting him with a kiss on the cheek I spoke "hi daddy how'd you sleep?" I sat down across from him as I eyed the table full of food.

my father was a kind man he had a heart of gold he had light brown hair hazel eyes and a small beard.

We always got along he wanted nothing but the best for me.

"I slept pretty good how was yours heard you came in late." he said eyeing me. I sighed "to be fair it was at 3 which was early compared to last weeks time" he let out a sigh "when are you ever going to find one decent girl" I laughed taking up a bagel.

"Dad I'm bearly 19 I'm still young I can't settle down besides there is always a down fall to them" I explained taking a bite of my bagel.

"only because you look for something wrong in them" he said getting up.

"no the only reason people want me is because my father so happens to be a king " he looked at me "don't blame me" he said laughing as he left the room.

I couldnt dream of being with one person. Being in a relationship just wasn't for me especially when no one wanted me just for me.

As I stuffed my face with beacon,egg,pancakes, and every other breakfast food my phone went off.

I sang along to my Justin Bieber ringtone 'As long as you love me' which is about the only good song I like.

I picked it up from the table and answered.

"hello?''

"JAMIEE!!!" I pulled my phone from my ear.

"Gees Tania no need to yell" I said bringing the phone back.

"sorry just wanted to make sure your ass was up"

"well it was thanks for caring, so why are you calling" I asked trying to get to the point.