⌛️Chapter 1⌛️

I tried my best with this chapter, so apologies if it doesn't make any sense... 😓

The spirit realm was a dark, mysterious place. Beings who lived there are not mortal. It is ruled by a being known as Jei, ruler of all things evil.

Sitting on his throne, Jei suddenly felt a jolt in his body. "No..." He mumbled. "I must have it! It is mine!" He cursed.

A rumbled was sounded after he cursed and ran through the realm, heard by the multiple people. One dragon, one witch, one just evil, and one demon. Hearing this made them have a smug smile on their faces, knowing they were the chosen ones.

"Shinnigami, Kavaxas, Lord Dregg, come to me!" His voice boomed, crying for help. The three individuals did as they were told, and bowed. "I am in need of your assistance!"

Shini was the one to speak first. "Lord Khan, we came as quickly as we could!"

"SILENCE!" Jei's voice boomed once more. He sat up from his thrown. "I am in danger. The Time Lord will be choosing a Time Master. Whoever he chooses will destroy me," the witch widened her eyes at him, then bowed apologetically. The demon walked to her and held up her chin with the tips of his fingers, and looks into her eyes, deeply. "You shall be honored by a servant of your own, Shinnigami. You will force her to be yours, and yours only, any way you can!" A ball of dust circled, then showing a visual of a Neko girl, fighting ninjas attacking her. "She is strong, but stronger than you can imagine. I sense danger on your path of future. She can protect you, and you can keep her, with this," the wolf holds out his hand. Floating above it, was an amulet. It was mostly yellow, but in the middle had a blue gem inside. "With this, you contain an element of Time," he places it around her neck and she began to glow a dark blue. The glow started to flam a little, and she smiled darkly.

"Kavaxas," the wolf turns to the dragon. "You are a powerful being. Having an element in your hand, you will be unstoppable," he holds the same amulet, but with a purple gem in the centre. "There is a catch. I sense a being like you, who knows you, will do anything to stop you."

Kavaxas sneers. "Alopex?" He laughs. "Please! That fox is nothing compared to me! I can squish her right-"

"NO!" Jei shouts with a waring tone. "When the time is right, you can." He turns to Dregg, "Lord Dregg," he chuckles. "You'll like this one. A red and green figure running around in circles, desperate to save the day, yet again! Maybe for a loved one."

Lord Dregg laughs hysterically. "That Terrapin won't know what hit him. As for the female, she has a surprise," he holds out his hand for his amulet element, the one with the gem.

Jei looks at his three followers. "There is one missing," he informs.

"I'm right here," a mysterious voice enters. "I had a little disturbance in space."

"Lucky you mention space," Jei smirks. "Here," he hands the follower the last amulet. The orange gem inside it glowed. "This will make you unforgettable. Whoever stands in your way will not defeat you!"

"Now go. Do what you must to stop this, and to avenge your ruler," they turn to leave the castle, but Shinnigami looks at him.

"What about you, master?"

"I will make sure the Master of Time is not put in the wrong hands."

IAMSORRYIFITDOESN'TMAKEANYSENSEIAMBADATWRITINGI'LLTRYTOMAKEITMAKESENSEOKAYSEEYOULATERPEACE!!!!!