⌛️Chapter 3⌛️

Play the music when necessary
"Now, focus. Breath in and out. Put everything out of your mind. If you can, try to mute my words," Lord Simultaneous instructed while circling around his floating apprentice.

Renet felt calm during her Time training. Her cape glistened in the blue light as it waved softly as she floated up and down. A long ringing noise flew through her ears. Hearing footsteps walk slowly around her she listens for more Lord Simultaneous's voice.

But she hears nothing. Did he leave? Was she sleeping? Peaking an eye open, she opened both immediately. The Time Room disappeared and turned into a world as if a comic book exploded its art style.

"Where am I?" Renet asked herself. Looking around, she knew that no one is there to answer her question. Maybe Lord Simultaneous will know,' she thought.

Suddenly, the scene dissolved into another one. This time, a village with small houses parallel to each other, except for one up on a hill. It was dawn. The sun was rising. A flash of green and blue crossed Renet's face, and a voice echoing: Shinigami, Gravity, Leonardo.

The setting changed again. This time, there was a forest. It was dark and gloomy outside. Beyond one side of the large group of trees, there was a town with lit up torches and fences around it. On the other side, a cave in a mountain showed itself with small lights rising up on the tall rock. The same voice then said: Kavaxas, Energy, Donatello.

Another affect changed the scene in Renet's mind. It was all white. A blue cylinder case was in the middle of the area which looked like a maze. Something- or someone- was floating inside it. Again, the voice echoed: Dregg, Matter, Raphael.

Dissolving once more, Renet spun around with it. Stars then appeared, and she realized she's in space. Her eyes widened as nothing but darkness covered the area. A whirring wind sounded and whipped against the apprentice's face. She saw a vortex circling around as fast as possible. Finally, the voice said to her one more thing: Space, Michelangelo.

A slash of white light flew across Renet's eyes. She covered her face and fell to the ground. She opened her eyes to see that is finally in the Time Room at last. Renet panted heavily, holding her head. The blue light she witnessed before has faded away. Lord Simultaneous placed a hand onto her shoulder, but she rudely hit it off. The apprentice stood up shakily,  and glared at him.

"Where was I? What. Just. Happened!?" she demanded, stomping her foot.

Lord Simultaneous sighed deeply. "You have a gift. You are able to see multiverses just like the Ancient One,"

Renet still stares at him, but with confusion. "What do you mean?"

Her master takes a deep breath. "It helped you with your future, Renet. Your Destiny."

Renet stumbled a little. This was too much for her to take in. She felt light headed. Holding her head, she stumbles to the floor and her mind faded to darkness.

OKIE DOKIE!!!!!! I hope that makes up for my absence! 😅 I honestly cannot WAIT to see how this book turns out!!! Any thoughts on what's gonna happen?? Who knows? I might use them! 😏 Until next time, Peace!!! ✌️