⌛️Chapter 4⌛️

A soft, dabbed feeling touched her face as the apprentice slowly opened her eyes. When they were fully open, Renet saw clear vision of her room. She softly groans while trying to find her bed post to hold herself up. Renet then saw a familiar face.

"I'm glad you're awake, madame," her voice cheerfully assured.

Renet smiled. "Thank you, Venus. I am lucky to have someone like you to serve me."

Venus bowed to the apprentice. "And I am honoured to be your servant," she smiled at Renet and picked up the bowl of water with the cloth inside. The door to her room creaked open and closed shut, leaving Renet alone in the blue area.

Lying on her back, she looks up to the tall ceiling to absorb everything that has happened so far. The fact that the visions have come during her training with Lord Simultaneous had made her curious about them. Was it meant to be? Or was it meant for something bigger?

A knock was heard on Renet's door. "Come in!"

Jhanna opened the door. "Hey, Renet," she sat down on the bed. "How're you feeling?"

"I'm fine. A little bit dazed," the apprentice sighed and sat up slowly. "Do you know what happened?"

Her trainer thought for a moment then spoke. "I don't know what it was," she confessed. "If anything, Lord Simultaneous will-"

"I don't want to talk to him!" Renet spat. "He must've known that was going to happen, and he knows how I react to surprise!"

Jhana sighed deeply. "I know you're upset with him, Renet. But you'll have to talk to him eventually. Whatever happened, it came for a reason that the Ancient One will know of, or someone else."

Renet looked at Jhanna. "Someone else?" She questioned.

She placed a hand on the apprentice. "You'll know in time," the blue woman stood up and left Renet's room. Renet lied down on her bed again, sighing once more. Riddles and surprises are the two things she hates the most in this world.

Another knock was heard agin. "Come in!" Renet called.

Lord Simultaneous entered her room. The apprenticed frowned, and turned her back to him. The Time Lord sighed, and sat on a chair at her desk.

"I know you're upset with me," he told her.

Renet scoffed. "What gave that away?"

Lord S ignored her rudeness. "Those visions you had came for a reason, my apprentice. It involved you. Inner Time helps you-"

"I am not doing that stupid thing again!" the apprentice interrupted. "Never. Again!"

Lord Simultaneous did a long sigh. (Sorry about the sighing... 😅) He felt guilty for keeping such a secret from her that she'll hate him for when she finds out. "Renet. If you do not do Inner Time, your future could be in grave danger. Everyone's future could be in danger if you do not continue with the technique!"

Renet turned to look at her mentor, now interested in what he was saying. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, I felt a presence while I was doing Inner Time. It involved you, the Turtle Warriors of Legend, and a man I have no idea who he is, but it involved you conquering Time. Inner Time is a big part of it."

The young girl sat up straight. "In my vision, I was told three things in four different sceneries. An evil persons' name, a turtle warriors name, and something else..."

"An element."

Renet looked confused. "An element?"

"Gravity, Energy, Matter, Space. The four elements of Time in the Time Sceptre," Lord Simultaneous explained, briefly. He took a deep breath. "These were given to the Time Sceptre so one could balance worlds and bring peace, but it only caused destruction.

"The one who has consumed the Time Sceptre before was The Ancient One. He had the power of all four elements in it. Many times, he was threatened for its power. The Ancient One saw this was because of the elements, so he hid them in four amulets. Now judging by your vision, the elements have been found."

Renet stared at her master after his long explanation. "So.. You're the Time Master now?" She wondered. "You wield Sceptre."

"I am just the Time Lord. The Sceptre still has to choose the Time Master to balance the dimensions and realms."

"When does it choose?"

A vibration noise was heard throughout the castle, from Lord Simultaneous's escape room. "I believe it will be choosing soon."