⏳Chapter 20⏳

I've given up on the stories. I don't want this book to be unfinished, so here!

Usagi watched Renet as she kept on glowing. Her stance remained the same when the turtles entered their portals. The rabbit's ears drooped. Thinking of what she is doing in Inner Time.

Rumble rumble... BOOM!

Rubble of Usagi's hut caved in. He got out of the way just in time of being crushed. In the way of dust, a shadow of what looked like a giant walking warthog. Usagi immediately recognized the intruder.

"Kojima!" The guardian exclaimed. He cleared his throat. "Head Assassin of my realm. I must be honoured having you here!"

The warthog snorted. "Your time is up, Usagi," he reached behind his back and pulled out a spiked hammer and slammed it into the ground. Usagi gulped. He peaked at Renet, then quickly back at Kojima. "Your life's time is up! Errah!"

The assassin swung, but Usagi quickly dodged. 'I cannot let him interrupt Renet!' He thought urgently.

He took out his sword. "You do not choose when my time is up, Kojima!" Usagi swung his own weapon, and their battle shook the hut. More rubble shook off of the roof. Some fell right beside Renet. Too close to be exact. Usagi had to think. He needed the warthog out of his home without giving any attention to the girl.

He rabbit took the fight outside. It's the only place that won't harm Renet. Kojima smirked. "I sense your fear, ronin. I know what you are doing!" Usagi's eyes widened at his words. "Yes... if I harm the girl here, she'll have more trouble in there!"

Usagi growled. At the tip of his eyes, he could see smaller assassins go into his hut. "No!" The rabbit ran for the Timestress, but his enemy blocked the way which made him fall back and onto his knees. Kojima stepped on Usagi's back.

"Na ah ah! You're staying with me, rodent!" The warthog grabbed the rabbit by his the back of his neck, which made him yelp a little. Kojima forced him to look at the hut. "You are going to see-" they both gasped as they saw the grey suited assassins were down on the ground. Usagi smiled to see friendly face.

"Surprise!"

"Gen!" The rabbit exclaimed with delight. "How did you-"

"I heard a loud noise near where I was and thought I'd check it out. I'm glad I did," he tsked his tongue and gave a gun point finger.

Kojima growled. "Enough of this!" He hollered, and threw Usagi at a wall. Gen ran to help him up. The warthog swung his weapon at them, Gen and Usagi covered their faces and waited for the pain, but it never hit them. They looked to see Kojima's hand stuck in the air. Every time he tried to move it, it wouldn't budge. It then went a direction it shouldn't go, snapped, and he was thrown to the ground, groaning. Kojima then was staticky, and burned in white flames, quickly evaporating into the air. Around them, the smaller assassins also burned and evaporated into white flames.

Gen and Usagi looked at each other. No one else is there with them mentally and physically. Usagi immediately ran to Renet. Once he got there, his eyes widened.

Renet's twitching like there's no tomorrow. A black void is behind her, but is doing no damage. Electricity is sparking around her body. Wind is violently whipping around everywhere. Her eyes are pure white, and a white, blue, purple and red tied glow is tightly outlining her. Renet's left hand glowed a bright white. Usagi's ocarina song suddenly played out of no where, and four portals, colour schemed to the turtles, opened in the roof and the warriors fell in while screaming.

"What... the heck... happened!?" Raphael exclaimed, getting up. He looked at Usagi, who had his finger to his mouth, telling him to shush, then pointed at Renet. The mayhem that she caused is still going on, but it has slowed down. The wind made the turtles except for Mikey and Usagi crash into a wall behind them.

Mikey watched as his friend is in this crisis. He started to move closer, keeping his hand in front of his face, and one hand reaching out for her.

"Mikey! What are you doing!?" Donatello shouted. "Get away from her!"

"Trust me, D! I know what I'm doing!" The orange clad turtle reached out for his friend again, and finally touched her left hand. Touching her hand made his eyes go white.
-
Mikey appeared in a blue, purple and red area. The young turtle felt something around his body. He looked at his hands to see an orange glow. "Renet!" Mikey called out. "Renet, where are you!?" A noise like static sounded above him. He looked up to see a girl twitching away with all of the elements around her.

All except for one.

The elements were tight around her, not giving her any room. Michelangelo thought for a moment. 'How do I give her space? It'll just make her even more-' he realized what he had to do.

Michelangelo closed his eyes, and pointed to the elements. The moment he did, they loosened up around Renet, providing her Space.
-
An orange glow then attached to Renet. Right after, things finally stopped completely. The void closed, the wind calmed down, Renet stopped twitching, the static stopped, and the glowing disappeared. She levitated down gently, and Michelangelo's white eyes turned to their normal baby blue pupils.

The others looked in disbelief. "H-how did you know what to do?" Usagi asked.

"There were three colours coordinated to us, except for me. She needed Space, so I gave her some." His brothers mouths were slightly open in shock.

The girl slowly stood up from her friend and smiled. "Th-thank-you, Michelangelo," she stumbled a little, and fainted into Mikey's arms.

Donatello scratched his head. "So... what do we do now?"

"There is one more thing I must teach Renet after she wakes up. Then, we take back the Time Realm!"