⌛️Chapter 16⌛️

I changed 'hut' to 'dojo' just cause it sounds better.

I also changed chapter 2 and 3 a little bit.

Enjoy!

The turtles look at Renet in shock, except for Raphael who looked pretty angry.

"Wait, I thought you said you didn't know Usagi!"

"I didn't until now I swear! I've only heard of him!" She shot back.

"Quit it, you two!" Donatello pushed them apart, ignoring their angered expressions. "We don't have time for this! The Time Realm is in danger and we can't waste time bickering about something we both didn't know about!"

Usagi's ears perked up. "The Time Realm's in danger!?" He stumbled to the ground, but Leo caught him before he could. "Oh no... Lord Simultaneous, Jei, The Elements..." Mikey looked at him as he spoke.

"Do you know what's happening over there?" the orange clad turtle asked, worrying. Usagi stood up with Leo's help.

The rabbit scoffed. "Do I know what's happening? I am the gatekeeper of dimensions and realms. I see what goes on in each place. I see who needs help and I seek who helps the one in need. That goes for you four, just differently."

Mikey thought for a second. "Then how come you didn't bring us to your place sooner when the Time Realm is in danger?"

"Because of this being Renet's pathway, I am not allowed to interfere with your travels, except for bringing you here to my home in my dimension."

"I guess that explains Genn," Donatello remarked, remembering the Rhino through the forest.

Usagi chuckled. "Ah, Genn. An old friend of mine. I told him to get you five here as soon as possible because I sensed your presence."

Renet rolled her eyes. "My apologies for interrupting this conversation, Miyamoto, but we don't have a lot of time here. My Master is in danger, Venus, Jhana," a tear rolled down her cheek as she remembered her trainer being frozen by Jei. "Do you know how we can find the elements?"

The rabbit petted his ears. "Ah yes, you're right. We must be going. Follow me, turtles, Renet," he walks to his dojo.

A Japanese like door sheets slid open and the warriors gasped in surprise like the first time they saw the castle. Mikey looked around. The place is beautiful! Beams are oak wood and the floor is a lighter brown. A pillow sat under what looked like a red wooded gate. Blue mats were set out equally apart from each other. On the walls, four paintings lined perfectly against it with pillars in between.

"Wow.. You've got an amazing dojo here, Usagi!" Leonardo exclaimed.

The rabbit smiled. "Thank you, Donatello. It was passed down by my master to me before he died. I think of it as a home more than a dojo, and my home is yours."

"Thank-you, Usagi," Leo smiled back.

"You are most welcome, my friends," he sits on the pillow. "Now, we must get into business. I must know everything so I can help you."

"Well, you see Usagi-" Leo started to explain, but a light grey paw stopped him.

"Not from you, Leonardo San. From Renet."

Five pair of eyes fixed on Renet, waiting for the story. The Timestress took a deep breath. "I was training with Jhana, my mentor. Lord Simultaneous came in and he wanted to speak with me. He told me that I was ready to learn Inner Time. I was so excited, Usagi. I wanted to learn it ever since I've known about it."