⌛️Chapter 8⌛️

Michelangelo woke up instantly as sunlight covered his eyes. As they flickered to get used to the light, he took his bed cover off of himself, then made his bed.

'I'm a guest here,' he thought to himself. 'I should be respectful. Mikey flattened the bed cover. Fixing his orange clad bandanna, he went to the sink in his room to wash his face. After that he heard a noise coming from outside his room. He went to the door and opened.

What he saw nearly made him jump out of his skin.

The hallway wasn't there anymore. Instead, it was darkness. Little white dots twinkled around him.
Stars.

Michelangelo cautiously stepped forward. He had a confused look on his face. "How am I breathing?" He asked aloud.

Suddenly, a whip of wind struck his face. The orange clad turtle felt his cheek lightly. Taking another step, he looked down. A swirling black hole was underneath him.

Then, he felt a gravitational force, pulling him towards the vortex. His arms stretched out in front of him, trying to get a hold of the floor to keep him from being sucked in, but he failed. The young warrior screamed. He tried to shout words, but space got to him and he couldn't get his voice out.

Renet flashed in his mind.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"Mikey!" A familiar voice shouted. "Mikey, what's wrong!?" She looked at her master. "Lord Simultaneous, do something!"

"I cannot! They must do what they can in this state!"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Running out of breath. Why was he running in the first place? Where was he?

Raphael had many questions. "Where am I now?" He asked annoyed. This was the third time he changed locations without knowing where he was. This time, everything was white. Walls were everywhere.

All of a sudden, he felt something in his body. Something uncomfortable. The red warrior looked at his hand from afar. It was glitching, as if a television was having difficulty changing channels. 

Y'Gythba flashed through his mind.        

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

All Donatello could feel was heat. Sweat fell from his forehead then down his face. Looking around his surroundings, it looked as if he's in a cave of some sort. A home perhaps of someone, or- something. The purple warrior tried to walk around, but his hands were bound above him.

"Hello?" He called. "Is anyone there? I could use a little help!" Donnie felt a little nervous. He then saw someone flash before his eyes.

A fox.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Leonardo fell on the ground. Hard. Getting up, he rubbed his head. He then felt a grip on his arms. The leader moved his eyes around he only saw darkness, but he felt something gripping his entire body. Leo felt like he couldn't move at all.

A flash of a Neko girl crossed his mind.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Renet gave a harsh glance at her mentor, then stood her ground. She moved her foot forward and half circled it back. She moved her arms around her face then firmly placed them at her hips. The apprentice started to float into the air. Her eyes glowed white and a white outline highlighted around her body.

After the glow on her body, the turtles glowed. Their bodies turned a neon white, then back to their original green.

"Ugh..." Mikey groaned, as he sat up straight. "What just-" he was cut off by Renet's bright glow.

I'm sorry if it sucked! I'll be editing it sometime, but after the book is doe cause i have good ideas for it! (At least in my opinion)
Until next time,
Peace! ✌️