.[2].

Zelda walked out of her walk-in closet in her robe to check on Link and what he was wearing to tea

Zelda walked out of her walk-in closet in her robe to check on Link and what he was wearing to tea. She hid at first behind a wall to see how far he was progressing. She loved how he looked in a suit. He was looking at himself the mirror, struggling to tie a fancy kind of tie. He slouched and sulked as he gave up on  trying to look nice. Zelda giggled as she came out of hiding.

"Need some help?"

Link pouted and looked a the floor. She came closer to him and began to tie the silky cloth for him, looping one end over another. Once she finished, she tucked the tie in his vest and patted him gently on his chest. 

"There!"

He looked up at her blankly and blinked a couple of times. It was a pretty complicated pattern to remember for tying such a complex tie.

"You're gonna have to learn someday."

"..."

"Okay well I'll only need 2 more minutes to get changed, then we can walk in together."

He nodded as he watched her walk towards her closet. She peered through the doors before she closed it to say something.

"No looking, k?" she winked cheekily. Link felt his cheeks get warm and smiled to hide his embarrassment. She closed the doors finally and started  to look at the many gowns she owned.

"Gotta make sure Link will like it... " she pondered. 

"AHA! This is perfect..."

After a few minutes, she walked out in her afternoon tea gown

"You like it?"

He nodded nervously (he was only nervous because his girlfriend was idk...kinda gorgeous)/

"Knew you would. Hey! If you wanna make an impression, don't unbutton your shirt that far down."

"I feel like I'm being choked..."

"I'm sorry...I just want you to look your best. I saw Viessa look at you funny and I-"

"Don't worry about me. I'm fine really."