• Scary movie ~ Sugawara Kōshi

Omfggggg I freaking love Sugawara's smile! He's so cute😩💖

Has anyone played Mystic Messenger? Dmysnyensfnsfn I really like it and how the stories are. But those choices in the chats tho😂

---------------------------------------------

"U-um... Are you sure (name)? You really want to watch this movie...?" Your boyfriend Sugawara asked me worried.

"HECK YES! It's been so long since I've watched a scary movie! I promise I won't be scared." I pleaded.

"Fine...." Sugawara sighed.

"Don't be such a Sugamama, Sugamama." I pouted, but he only giggled.

~Half way through the movie~

I was turned away from the movie, FREAKING SCARED, while snuggled into Sugawara's chest.

Why...why did I watch this....?

"(N-name), you're not scared are you?" He asked concerned.

"N-no! I'm fine! But maybe we should turn the movie off? I-I was planning to get up early tomorrow s-so I need to get to bed like right now..." No. Or course I'm not scared.🙃

My boyfriend turned the tv off and got his stuff ready to leave... Which means I'm going to HAVE TO STAY IN THIS SCARY ASS HOUSE ALONE!! 😰

"S-Sugawara...it's raining right now..m-maybe you can stay the n-night?" I asked shaking.

"Hmm? But I thought you were going to-" I cut him off by pulling him up the stairs to my room.

"(N-name)..." Sugawara looked confused and his cheeks looked red.

"S-Sugawara...will you please stay with me t-tonight?" I asked still shaking and my palms were sweating.

That movie killed me...;-;;;;

"Oh...sure!" He smiled. "I'll go change my clothes in the bathroom." I nodded and he walked out the room.

I closed the door and changed into my pajamas to sleep in. Not long after I was finished, I heard a knock at the door and let Sugawara in.

We both got into my bed and I once again snuggle into his chest.

"Goodnight (name), I love you." Sugawara said and I knew he was smiling.

"Goodnight, my lovely Sugamama." I replied and kissed his cheek.

Everything was all good until...

LOL KEEP SCROLLIN

L

O

L

OKOK NO MORE!

DAN DAN DANNNNN!

"S-Sugawara? Are you awake...?" I asked him.

I smiled as he yawned and slowly turned around, BUT IT WASNT HIM! IT WAS A GHOST!

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!" I screamed but woke up breathing heavily.

"It was just a dream?" I thought to myself.

I then realized that Sugawara wasn't next to me in the bed.. Oh no.

"Suga..? A-are you hiding or something?" I squeaked. Suddenly I heard the door being opened so I pulled the covers over my head as fast as I could.

Please don't be a ghost. Please don't be a ghost.

Then I heard a thump. Do...ghosts fall? I pulled the covers from over my head.

"O-ouch..." Sugawara?!?! I quickly jumped out of the bed to help him.

"A-are you ok?! Are you bleeding?! Does it hurt?!?!" I guess he tripped on one of my shirts or something...hehe

"Yeah...I'm ok (name). But are you ok??" He asked.

"Yeah, what do you mean...?" I hope he didn't hear me scream...

"I went to the bathroom and the I heard a scream. So I hurried to your room to check up on you. Was it the movie...?" He told me, concerned.

"Y-yeah...I thought I would be fine....I'm sorry." I told him with my head down.

"I-it's ok (name)! Don't feel bad or anything. I'm sorry I wasn't here with you..."

"No! It's ok Sugawara!" I giggled. "I'm sorry you fell. I won't leave my things on the floor next time. Hehe." I scratched the back of my head.

"Well, do you want to go back to sleep now?" He asked smiling.

"YEP! Let's go." We got onto the bed and under the covers.

He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer.

"Goodnight (name)." He said in a soft voice.

"Goodnight Sugamama." I replied and he kissed my forehead.

-----------------------------------

Well that was bad 😅