• Ordinary ~ Akira Kunimi

This was requested by:

TheCrimsonAssassin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Smile."

"No."

"Laugh!"

"No."

"Give me a hug...?"

"...."

"......................."

"No."

"WHAT WHY?!? I CAN EVEN GET A DAMN HUG?"

You were currently trying to get your boyfriend to let out some emotion. He never shows any, and it's rare that you ever see him do anything out of the ordinary. Yes...

The ordinary is pretty quiet.

Today, you were going to make him do something different.

You lay back on the wing spikers bed, trying to think of ways you could possibly lurer him out of him comfort zone.

"I hope you aren't thinking of anything to do to make me hug you." Kunimi says, while reading his book.

"Hmph, you're such a butt sandwich you butt."

~~~~~

After around 30 minutes of thinking, Kunimi was already finished with his book and going onto his next one.

"How the heck do you read so fast...?" You ask him, curiously.

"Because I'm actually focusing on it instead of trying to make someone laugh."

You glare at him. "Fine, if you're just going to be all rude, I'm leaving." You say while getting your stuff and going downstairs.

As you walk out his room, you smirk. "Huehuehue I'm going to scare him when he comes downstairs."

When you get to the door you say, "bye idiot!" Loud enough for him to hear and open and close the door. Before you close the door, you throw your stuff out of the house before he thinks you left something.

You quickly go into the kitchen and get some water before starting your plan.

1. make him think someone is knocking on the door, which will make him come downstairs, wondering who was there.
2. Throw something that wont break, onto the ground when he's focusing on the door
3. Go down to the basement and close the door loudly so he would go down there
4. AND FINALLY SCARE HIM!!

When you went to the front door, you noticed that it had started raining outside.

"Hm, this will make it scarier huehue." You thought. You loudly knocked on the door, hoping Kunimi would hear it.

You then went to the kitchen, ready to throw something on the ground.

huehuehuehue

~~~~~~~~~~
3rd person
~~~~~~~~~~

Knock! Knock!

Kunimi looked around, not seeing you in his room. He wondered where you went, but he remembered you saying something about leaving.

Assuming it was probably you at the door, he quickly went down stairs.

"Hmmm, it's raining. I hope she got home safe..." Kunimi worried about you. He opened the door to see nothing. When he looked down, he saw a familiar backpack and lunchbox aim the bottom of his steps.

He soon noticed that it was your lunch box and got extremely worried. Right when he was about to exit the house in search for you, he heard a bumping noise coming from inside the house.

He quickly grabbed your things, not caring about how wet he'd get, and went too investigate the sound.

~~~~~~~~~~
Your pov
~~~~~~~~~~

"HAHAHAHAHA he fell for it!"

After finding a fruit and a volleyball in the kitchen and dropping them, you ran to the basement door, opening in slowly and quietly.

You saw him walk quickly in from the outside, and too the kitchen. He picked up the fruit and put it back where it was, and kicked his volleyball near the front door.

Still holding your water, you walked down the basement stairs after closing the door loudly.

With only the light from your phone, you rushed down the stairs. You couldn't turn on the lights, he might see you if he gets to the door before you get all the way down stairs.

Your phone buzzed, signaling that it was only on 1% and about to die. You searched the basement for somewhere to hide, when a spider landed on your nose making you throw the cup of water up, and swiping the spider away.

"AHHH!" You screamed but then realized that you were not only soaking wet, but Kunimi was probably going to find you.

You suddenly heard fast footsteps coming down the stairs. Unable to find a spot to hide in, you were left to back into a wall, hoping he wouldn't find you.

Sensing someone's breathing, you held your breath, hoping he wouldn't sense you too.

Click.

You heard the light bulb on the ceiling click, and there Kunimi was, standing right in front of you.

"Supriseeeee." You said, trying to act innocent.

Kunimi stared at you. Since it was cold, you had your arms around you. The water didn't help at all.

"Why were you down here?" Kunimi asked casually but you could tell he was a bit angry with you.

A bit..? Pshhhhhhh a lot a bit.

You quickly put your hands up. "DONT KILL ME! I WAS TRYING TO SCARE YOU BIT IT DIDNT WORK. BUT THIS IS YOUR FAULT BECAUSE YOU DIDNT WANT TO HUG ME OR SMILE OR LAUGH. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF...."

As you kept rambling, you soon noticed that Kunimi was staring at you. Well rather your.... ehem chest area AND HE WAS BLUSHING?!

You quickly looked down. "What is i-" You noticed that since your white uniform got wet, he could see your bra through it.

"AHHHHHHH!" You quickly covered your chest and ran upstairs.

When you frantically looked for your jacket, you heard laughing from the basement.

You blushed. "Finallyyyyyyyyyyy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well this was probably bad because I had to actually search him up and see what he acted like. I never focused too much on this character but it was sorta fun too because I had to actually see what he was like. I hope this is the right personality 💀💀 Hopefully Google didn't fail me.