• The face ~ Ryūnosuke Tanaka Part 1

"Teach me the face!" You cried out to Tanaka, but he just shook his head.

"I said I don't think you're ready for the face. It takes long to master the face. You might not be able to handle it and also..." He blushed. "...i wouldn't want to teach such an evil thing to my kind and marvelous girlfriend~"

For the past week, you have been trying to convince Tanaka into teaching you how to do his famous glare. Now again, you were in the gym, after practice, again..

"TANAKA!!" You whined.

He shrugged. "Why do you want to learn it anyways?? Who are you trying to scare?"

You then started blushing and turned around to walk out of the gym. "Nine OF your business and... I can be evil!!! I'll be the most badass person in this... DAMN GYM!!" You stomped out of the gym, closin the door with a loud 'bang!'

"(Y/nnnnn)" Tanaka wailed. "Why won't you just teach her the face?" Nishinoya came up behind Tanaka and pat his back.

"Only the most evil must be able to do the face. I don't want (y/n) to be evilllll." He continued to whine.

"Well looks like she's going to try to be bad. Good luck." Nishinoya gave him a thumbs up before going to help clean the volley balls up.

------------------------
TIME SKIP! YOUR POV!!
------------------------

As you headed home, you got a text from your friends saying that they were going out tomorrow. (Btw tomorrow is the weekend). You decided you'd invite Tanaka and his volley ball team as well. You texted them back quickly.

"This IS the perfect opportunity..." You thought when an evil grin appeared on your face, which you didn't notice.

------------------------
THE NEXT DAY ----->
------------------------

"Okok. I told the volleyball team to come in an hour and a half." Yuko (YES IM USING YUKO FROM MY KUROOxREADER) said.

I smiled. "Ok, perfect time for me to buy some badass clothes huehuehue."

"Awwww Tanaka-kun is sick a meanie. He should of told you how to do the face." Ayame told you guys.

Some of my other friends agreed, as we walked to a store in the mall.

------------------------
TIME SKIPPP
------------------------

After buying clothes, I changed into them. My friends even put a little make up on me. Soon, we decided to get something to drink.

"Hey guys, I have to use the bathroom. I'll be right back." I told them.

"Oki (Y/n)-chan. Just make sure you act cool if the volleyball team comes while you're GON (hxh reference...)"

"K, I will."

After washing my hands, I made my way back to the group. Before anyone could see me, I saw the volleyball team.

Have to act..... BADASS.

I slowly walked over to the group with a casual/bored/annoyed face.

"Oh! (Y/n)-channnn! Finally you're back. Ayame was planning on drinking your drink."

"WAS NOT! Wait..but you don't care do you..?" She asks.

"Eh, go ahead. I'm not thirsty anyways." I replied.

Soon I noticed Tanaka staring at me with a blush on his face and I smirked.

"Hmph, told you I can be badass. Oh wait, I already was~" I boop his nose and then ask, "so everyone, where do you guys want to go?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PART TWO COMING SOOONNN