• Confession ~ Kageyama Tobio pt 2

Part 2

^^ This picture kills me😂💀

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

"I don't like (Y/n) and I never will! Why would I have 'crushes' on someone who doesn't play volleyball?!"

After I heard what he said, I quickly ran out the gym.

"Really idiot!" Ayana shouted. "You don't have to be so harsh! What the hell did she do to you?!" Ayana quickly ran after me.

"Heh. Seem like the Kin-" Kageyama pushed Tsukishima to the ground before running after me as well.

"I didn't mean it... I hope she forgives me, even though she probably won't." Kageyama thought.

~ (Y/n) pov ~

I'm such an idiot! I shouldn't have came here and let Ayana try to tell Kageyama.

Tears continued to fall from my eyes as I kept running from the school. Luckily since it was the end of the day, I could just go home.

But how would I face everyone tomorrow...? It would be different and the whole school would probably find out that I was rejected by Kageyama.

"(Y/n)!" I quickly turned around and saw Ayana but I kept running.

Finally after losing her, I decided to go to a park since the first place she'd look for me would be my house.

I sat down on a bench and tried to get my thoughts together. The situation kept playing in my mind which caused me to start crying again.

"(Y/n)...?" I heard footsteps getting closer but I also recognized that voice...

"Kageyama?" I turned around and saw him staring at me. He looked tired and also upset. "What do you want?" I turned back around, not caring about what he says.

"I'm sorry... I was being mean to you and lied to you." He walked over to the bench and sat down a little away from me.

"You lied? About what?" I faced him.

"I said that... that I didn't like you. Wait... that's also a lie too because I love you."

"K-Kageyama... bu-"

"It's ok if you don't accept my feelings anymore..." He stood up and started walking away.

"Wait!" I stood up and ran to him. "I-i do also love you..." I said as I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.

Kageyama also started blushing. "Y-you do?" He asked and I nodded my head.

He quickly wrapped his arms around me...

Little did I know, Ayana was watching from a distance...

"My little babies... I gotta go think of a ship name!!" She ran off giggling like a maniac.

~~~~~~
Extended ending:

"So king finally has quee-"

"Shut it!" Kageyama shouted to Tsukishima as he kept teasing him about his new girlfriend.

Me. HAAHAHAHAHAHAHhh-

"What...?" I faked a sad face. "You think I'm embarrassing?"

"N-no! I don't think that at all!" Kageyama got very worried.

"I know." I got up on my tip toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Tanaka and Nishinoya sat quietly as they watched Kageyama and I.

"I want a girlfriend..." Tanaka said.

"Me too..." Nishinoya replied.

"OH KIYOK-"

"NO!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It seems like it's 12:00pm when it's only 9:00pm💀😂😂

I'm tired so it's probably crappy 😂😂