𝐊𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝗼

Requested by @maximoff216
I hope this was fluffy enough 😭

𝗔𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗷𝗼𝗵𝘀𝗮𝗶 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗞𝘆𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲, 𝗢𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘄𝗮 𝘀𝘂𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀, 𝗥

𝗔𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗷𝗼𝗵𝘀𝗮𝗶 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗞𝘆𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲, 𝗢𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘄𝗮 𝘀𝘂𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀, 𝗥.𝗜.𝗣.

~💋~

Kyoutani and you have been dating for a couple weeks now- not very long. After finally agreeing to attend one of Aobajohsai's volleyball games, the blonde immediately caught your eye. Your friends would say that he was too scary or aggressive- you even heard someone on the volleyball team refer to him as "Mad dog."

Despite all this, you were convinced there was more to his odd personality. You were eager to get to know him better. Sure Kyoutani had been in your class but after witnessing how excited he was able to get on the court, you knew he wasn't some quiet and aggressive 'Mad dog.'

Your chance came when it came time for exam season and you noticed Kyoutani was struggling in your class. That, and Iwaizumi came in scolding him for not always paying attention during lectures. Luckily for you, Kyoutani quickly accepted your help after Oikawa began bothering him with it too.

The next couple of weeks leading up to exam day, you were able to get Kyoutani to open up to you more than he had to anyone else. Even the volleyball team noticed and teased the boy about it.

After exam week was over, the volleyball team was able to convince Kyoutani to finally ask you out. Weirdly enough, the blonde also told you that he was grateful for how much you helped and that he was sure he had passed his exams all thanks to you.

"No Kyoooo, go take a shower before you get all mushy...," you whine as you try to push your tall boyfriend away from you. "I know you miss me but you need to get clean first." Your boyfriends face immediately heats up as he hears your words, turning his head to face away from you.

He grumbles and tightens his grip for a moment before finally letting go of you. It was Friday and you had barely been able to see Kyoutani the whole week since you just started tutoring after school. You felt bad for it but it wasn't like he didn't have practices to attend anyways.

Since Kyoutani came over to your house straight after practice, he'd need to take a shower at your place. It wasn't unusual for you both since even before you started dating, he had to shower at your house before studying once.

As Kyoutani closes the door behind him once inside the bathroom, you lay back on your bed with a sigh. You couldn't help but notice that your boyfriend has been more protective and lovey around you, but you felt like there was more to it than just missing you.

At the beginning of the week, he was his usual quiet Kyoutani self. But as the week progressed, he got more and more clingy whenever you were around. You stepped into one of his practices before tutoring one of the days and there he was, pulling you into one of his bear hugs- you enjoyed it but he HATED being too lovey with you in front of his team. It always resulted in them teasing him the rest of practice.