Moving day

Harry's PoV.
I turned the key in the lock, my sister gave me the right keys thank god, knowing her, she would have given me the keys to something else. Maybe her bike lock or her shed. She just took a modelling job in America and has moved out there, leaving me with her flat. The only thing is this building is full of celebrities. Actors, youtubers, models, photographers, footballers, you name it. It was a daunting task to be faced with but I needed to be closer to work and the city, and this flat was in the centre of town. I had bought my couple of boxes up the stairs and placed them outside the door, my sister had also left me her furniture, so I didn't have to move mine. That was good because mine was old, I had only lived in my old place a couple months and I hadn't replaced the furniture. I opened the door and placed my keys on the counter taking it in. I had been here so many times, I knew it like the back of my hand, but I had never met the neighbours and that's what scared me. But this place was mine.

-le time skip-

I came out for the final box but struggled to pick it up, it had my Xbox and laptop, not a good idea really. I swore, placing it back on the ground in defeat, not wanting to drop it and break my stuff. "Hey, do you want some help?" A head was poking out next doors window looking at me with pity.
"Yeah if you don't mind."
"One sec then." The head went away, then I realised. That was Callum Airey, he was an actor in my favourite movie, he was on the front page of practically every celebrity magazine. I lived next door to the most famous actor at the moment, oh my god. The door opened and out he came, but he was different. In all his pictures, he was always put together, hair done, clothes styled. He was perfection. But here he had a pair of sweatpants hung loosely around his waist and an oversized tee covered his torso. His hair was untouched, partially falling into his blue eyes. "You must be my new neighbour, I'm Callum but you can call me Cal."
"Nice to meet you Cal, I'm Harry."
"This is the box right?"
"Yeah."
Cal easily picked up the box with one swift movement and waited for me to open the door to show him where to put it on the floor. When he put it down, he gracefully swept the hair out of his face and readjusted his sweatpants. "Hey Harry?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm having a party tonight at my place, you wanna come and meet the floor?, maybe I can get to know you a bit better? I didn't really know my last neighbour."
"Yeah sure, what time?"
"Half seven, just knock on my door."
"Cool, see you later."
And with that he was gone, he just patted me on the back and walked out the door, remembering to close it behind him. I sat down on the sofa, I couldn't be bothered to unpack yet, I had a party to get ready for. But first I text my sister.

Harry// you never told me your neighbour was Callum Airey
Rosie// I knew you'd freak and I didn't really know him or talk to him much
Harry// well you just committed a crime through text
Rosie// I'm sorry I don't love him to pieces
Harry// well I just got invited to my first floor party, did anybody know you well, will anybody know me?
Rosie// no, I don't think so, don't get to star struck
Harry// you know me
Rosie// too well