Maybe you can

Freezy// my manager wants to see us again tomorrow
Freezy//please come

I felt pressured to go to the meeting but what made me feel worse was that I spent the night with Simon. He told that me that he didn't want a relationship and we agreed to have a friends with benefits style relationship. That was alright with me, I wasn't mentally prepared to be in a relationship again just yet anyway.

When I got to the building I asked for the floor and when I got to the door I sat on the waiting chairs alone. I hope Cal came, it would be so awkward for me alone.

Simoné// I have a problem baby boy
Blue boy// not now, about to go into a meeting

It had only been five hours my god. I was being called in so I just put my phone away. Cal was already inside and when I stepped in he just enveloped me in a hug. I sat down a bit confused.
"Harry, the board have decided that you two can be together. We can put more security where you live so hopefully there should be less bad press. But you will have to wait a few days before you can announce it publicly.
Cal grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the board room and gave me a passionate kiss.
"Thank the gods, you were right. We worked it out!"
"I told you."
But I wasn't happy as I should have been because of the texts in my pocket and the fact that when I got home I replied.
Blue boy//I'm home
Simoné// oh baby boy your just in time for the party
Blue boy// I'm glad
Now I was stuck in a loop. What did I do?